Marco Matias

1 hour ago, Doctor Duran said:

I'll be glad when this season is over regarding some of this bunch..  defo time to cut loose.

Hooper / Lee / Matias / Adbi / Boyd / Jones / Westwood / FF / Fox..

Bet Jos can't wait either and let him have a decent crack of bringing in some players... judging who he's brought in so far..its very promising

I think it's very unfair to rope Kieran Lee into that group of players who have literally taken the wee wee out of the club to one extent or another.

Kieran Lee has been a model pro his entire time here and doesn't owe us a penny of his wages, the rest have been a joke.

As for Matias he's the worst of the lot. I said weeks ago, after he'd had a few decent games on the bounce, that I'd reserve judgement until he'd played 10 on the bounce and got negged by the usual clappers. Now look at him, bet we don't even get 10 games out of him this season never mind 10 on the bounce. 

When players are injured this much you cant fail to wonder if they're doing all they can to ensure that they get fit, then remain in that condition. We'll never know I suppose but I wonder how serious the likes of Matias, Hooper and Abdy take their fitness when they are away from the club.

Can't wait to see the back of him, he's stolen a living at Hillsborough.

Shame, thought he'd turned a corner fitness wise and was showing some good form. 

From what we've seen of his recovery rate, could be a while before we see him again and I'd be astonished if we would consider offering him a new contract. Needed a strong injury free season IMO if that was ever going to be a viable discussion and even then the jury was out.

53 minutes ago, Steelman said:

I think it's very unfair to rope Kieran Lee into that group of players who have literally taken the wee wee out of the club to one extent or another.

Kieran Lee has been a model pro his entire time here and doesn't owe us a penny of his wages, the rest have been a joke.

As for Matias he's the worst of the lot. I said weeks ago, after he'd had a few decent games on the bounce, that I'd reserve judgement until he'd played 10 on the bounce and got negged by the usual clappers. Now look at him, bet we don't even get 10 games out of him this season never mind 10 on the bounce. 

When players are injured this much you cant fail to wonder if they're doing all they can to ensure that they get fit, then remain in that condition. We'll never know I suppose but I wonder how serious the likes of Matias, Hooper and Abdy take their fitness when they are away from the club.

Can't wait to see the back of him, he's stolen a living at Hillsborough.

Lee was quality but now he’s a waste of a wage, so he’s in that group. 

Matias is annoying because he’s actually good , just a crock . 

Hooper again like lee was quality now is a drain, get rid . 

The biggest waste of them all is abdi. Shocking signing , makes me Seeth the amount we have paid the guy for literally zero return 

Guest Bulgaria
43 minutes ago, striker said:

Shame, thought he'd turned a corner fitness wise and was showing some good form

He would twist something or other if he did.

3 hours ago, markg said:

Really like him as a player but it just wouldn't make sense to offer him a new contact really.

Not his fault, he clearly works hard when he plays.

He hasn't got the ball* for a fight. Injured my ar*e. No different to Abdi., what a pair of wasters.

1 hour ago, CLswfc said:

He hasn't got the ball* for a fight. Injured my ar*e. No different to Abdi., what a pair of wasters.

It's ever since he had his teeth done if you ask me.:Pelupessy:

5 hours ago, Doctor Duran said:

I'll be glad when this season is over regarding some of this bunch..  defo time to cut loose.

Hooper / Lee / Matias / Adbi / Boyd / Jones / Westwood / FF / Fox..

Bet Jos can't wait either and let him have a decent crack of bringing in some players... judging who he's brought in so far..its very promising

I will be shocked if any of those get a new contract.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
17 hours ago, Doctor Duran said:

Apart from his little golden spell a few weeks ago.. he has done jack.. I hope his contract is not renewed and we can re-invest is a younger fitter player.

Wish I could disagree but it’s almost impossible. He’s done really well so far this season but has simply not been value for money over the length of his contract!!

Time to take a good hard look at player availability and be ruthless in order for the club to live within its means.

Hard decisions I know but in addition to Matias the following have awful fitness records and need to be released.

Abdi

Hooper 

Lee

Hutchinson.

The following are fit but not being selected apparently and should also be released at the end of the season.

Westwood

Boyd

Jones

Thats getting near £10 million  savings we are led to believe needs to be found to avoid a further embargo.

Lets face it we’ve found a way of managing ok without them