Update

Boyd, Jones, Abdi, Westwood and Fox. All fit, and behind kids, not even juniors, on the bench. Get the impression we would rather play with 10. 

WTF is all that about. That’s about £150,000 a week of footballer. 

• Thanks 1

I wouldn't put any of them in front of who looks to be playing tonight based on recent performances.

Abdi and Westwood not played for ages, Boyd and Jones failed to impress and maybe only Fox based on his last performance.

Positive news that Preston is back and the young lad who looks likely to be on the bench tonight must have shown more in training.  

Your name and reputation seemingly counts for nowt with Jos and long may it continue.

Edited by sonofbert2

15 minutes ago, vulva said:

Boyd, Jones, Abdi, Westwood and Fox. All fit, and behind kids, not even juniors, on the bench. Get the impression we would rather play with 10. 

I hope Fox represents no more than £5k

lol

17 minutes ago, vulva said:

Boyd and Jones are statues on a pitch with absolutely zero mobility. Yeah Boyd will run for days, but he'll run for days in treacle. 

Abdi is made of biscuits.

Westwood's attitude has clearly rubbed Jos the wrong way.

Fox makes like his namesake and hides too often.

I'd rather we look to the future and try and blood youngsters, even if it means more misses than hits, rather than persevering with the gaggle of mediocrity (and Westy, who won't be here in July) listed above. 

22 minutes ago, vulva said:

I'll tell you what it's all about... They're either past it or shıt. Pretty easy answer really.

36 minutes ago, vulva said:

I would be amazed if the total wages of Boyd, Abdi, Westwood and Fox only equal 50k

I'd say 200ks worth a week 

Edited by katie melua

1 hour ago, vulva said:

The Kids are putting them to shame 

The kids will be here next season, that’s the point. Why would you play them if their not on top of their game and more importantly not part of the future plans? 

Glad we have Jos in charge and not some of the posters on here. 

3 hours ago, vulva said:

I think Jos is making his message very clear, he's thinking about the future and clearly they have no part of it.

I don't have any issues with all of the above being frozen out, other than Westwood who should still clearly be our #1, Fox, Jones and Boyd have all been given chances to impress and not delivered, Abdi isn't even worth mentioning.

Atleast they all have contracts ending this season, I think? Hardly like it will be a long term impact freezing them out, we need to cleanse the wage bill anyway.