Wednesday fans cars broke into/smashed on Herries Road

Guest addedtime
26 minutes ago, torres said:

I think the club have some duty of care though  - given where it is. 

Only duty of care is to make sure it's safe for customers to enter the premises locally.

7 minutes ago, DeeeeeJ said:

Crazy you lot think the Police can spare a couple of coppers to just patrol up and down the road. They haven’t even got tbe resources to go to jobs happening at the time.

Rather than slagging them off, whinge to your local MP’s. 

The thing is there is active criminal activity at a certain time at a certain place , thought Police would recognise this and make some attempt to stop it . I was thinking more a patrol car just passing by occasionally .

2 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

I live in South West Sheffield, and have parked up around Wisewood for donkey’s years, and touch wood, have never had a problem. As for Herries Road, it’s not just match days that attract the knuckle draggers, I’d find alternative parking if I were you guys. :carlosswfc:

I've parked Wisewood since the 80's & always been okay (touch wood) 

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

So it’s a case of “Not my job mate” It’s the next Road over from the ground FFS you saying they can’t take a stroll up the pad to stop crime happening?

No, it’s a case of being pre deployed to a set location, if something confirmed was happening they’d be there immediately. 

27 minutes ago, torres said:

I think the club have some duty of care though  - given where it is. 

None whatsoever, public place, highway nowt to do with the club. Having said that, there were enough spare coppers stood underneath the scoreboard last night during parts of the match. Maybe they were too busy looking angry at the 200 Millwall supporters to be bothered about anything else.

7 minutes ago, Blatter said:

For a crowd of less than 22,000 there was a hefty police presence last night.

Not too much to ask to send a couple of bobbies up Herries Road whilst they’re sitting around waiting for the game to end.

Perhaps a letter to the Police and Crime Commissioner by some of those affected by this.

It’s criminal damage and it’s being done repeatedly.

Thats my point, always see police in and around Hillsborough on matchdays. 

1 minute ago, CLswfc said:

None whatsoever, public place, highway nowt to do with the club. Having said that, there were enough spare coppers stood underneath the scoreboard last night during parts of the match. Maybe they were too busy looking angry at the 200 Millwall supporters to be bothered about anything else.

Was it even 200? I saw a D Taxi waiting and thought that was for all of them 

Just now, dewsburyowl58 said:

Are they Blades ? Does this happen outside theirs ? 

In my letter i sent a clear description of who i think has done it.

Red and white shirts

Dumb looking expressions

Smell pretty bad

Was waiting to hear the ''Wilder Arrested'' news

• Haha 1

Been happening years,theres been a few threads about it.

last season i saw 2 trampy druggy types walking down herries and i watched um because they were looking into pretty much every car they walked past, i was on the other side of the road and some distance away and took a couple of photos of um,the photos weren’t clear enough to use though,1 of the scroats saw me and warned his mate,then they walked off towards scraith wood.

Only way it will stop is if a few of us got together hid in the wooded area and catch um in the act and then give um a good hiding. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

There’s about 17,000

police officers near the BP garage every game I go to - yesterday they were looking at the team line up on phones :picnic:

Was one of them typing 'Monstrosity of a line up!'...….?

• Haha 4