Wednesday fans cars broke into/smashed on Herries Road

53 minutes ago, room0035 said:

If the criminal don't have the use of their knee caps its a lot harder to break the glass of a car window.

My sister car window got smashed £200 to repair the window and the door and they nicked a packet of chewing gum.

So £200.65p then!

• Haha 1

The cars arent being randomly vandalised. If anyone parks on any roads in this area they need to make sure their car has nothing in it on view at all. Few years ago unknown to me our lass keft her jacket in the back of the car. Fortunatley the police had been round and were leaving leaflets on peoples cars who ran the risk of a break in. Heard on guy kast night say theyve took the sat nav.....then question whether they had taken it off the cradle.

Little scrots want battering mind but yiu also need to make sure you dont lwave yourselfs open.

Seems to happen between five arches bridge and turn off for the academy(used to be Herries school).   I imagine it's a couple of kids on bikes stealing jackets or bags left on seats.

You can buy dashcams for under £50.  Maybe you can get one that records when the engine isn't running.

Maybe someone should tell Sheff Star, to get publicity.  Police are useless in this country.

It has been going on for a long time down there. How many times has it happened over the last 3 seasons? Given the old bill have no interest, I don’t have any problem with anyone who wants to take the law into their own hands. These low life plebs need sorting out big time! I guess it will be the same mob!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

After Rotherham I do not trust South Yorkshire ‘police’ one bit and I’m not surprised nobody else with a functioning brain does either. 

We’re just irritating plebs to them. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if they booked the owners of the trashed cars for having dangerous vehicles on a public road. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Trouble is, anybody who wants to wait for them misses the match. Which is why everybody is parked there in the first place.

If we choose one of the more expensive games then ! Perhaps we ought to pay for security or something ? Winston Wolfe maybe 

35 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Trouble is, anybody who wants to wait for them misses the match. Which is why everybody is parked there in the first place.

Let’s pick a game we know we will be smashed at, pick any one seriously any game lol

All police forces are severely undermanned due to Government cut-backs. We’re the only country left believing in austerity.

They will not be able to provide a private security service for Wednesday fans.

The criminals, because that’s what they are, would just move on to smashing up cars in a different area anyhow.

Unless its a ploy to get people travelling by D Taxis. This is a joke btw. You have to point out these things nowadays.

Edited by theowlsman

11 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

If we choose one of the more expensive games then ! Perhaps we ought to pay for security or something ? Winston Wolfe maybe 

I'm all for it mate. The police are hopeless. Direct action is the only way of getting owt done imo. By definition, the police won't follow anything up no matter who's doing it........

2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Let’s pick a game we know we will be smashed at, pick any one seriously any game lol

Aye. If only. Paddy Power would be broke! Might sound daft, but the Wolves match could be ideal. Night match, cars parked there again & scrotes getting c.ocky.

a week after Millwall. Would any of us mind missing half of this match to mooch around amongst the cars?

35 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Aye. If only. Paddy Power would be broke! Might sound daft, but the Wolves match could be ideal. Night match, cars parked there again & scrotes getting c.ocky.

a week after Millwall. Would any of us mind missing half of this match to mooch around amongst the cars?

I’m all for it but have got family and friends for this game , if I’m available I will make one in after Wolves . 

9 minutes ago, mkowl said:

We should import some Scouse kids to look after the cars for a quid

Was this the joke? 

Scouser “Look after your car for a couple of quid mate?”

Parker ”There’s a Rottweiler in it lad”

Scouser “Can it put fires out?”

Edited by optimisticowl
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

The do gooders won't allow national service to be brought back. Human rights and all that .

Its the do gooders that have had a major bad influence on how our society has gone. You only have to look at the lack of discipline in schools and prisons and lack of respect from youngsters.

If it were down to me corporal punishment, national service and a much harder zero tolerance court system would be implemented immediately.

If your'e a criminal in my eyes you have zero human rights.