Wednesday fans cars broke into/smashed on Herries Road

Guest Bulgaria
10 hours ago, torres said:

It happened all last season too.

I wrote to the police and the club making them fully aware of the fact and maybe if they could look into a bit of security or at least some presence during the 2 hours of the match.

Still waiting on a response 

Maybe the club are deciding on a membership scheme.

Gold package 100 quid... Katrien will personally watch your car.

Silver package 50 quid, someone out of the ticket office will watch it.

Bronze package 2 quid, almen abdi will limp up herries road and if he doesn't fall over,  will try and watch your car with his eye patch on.

59 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

39926291_10100641045040132_5466943835332411392_n.jpg39955003_10100641045129952_8521622200854249472_n.jpg

This was what I got back to last night up by where Hillsborough snooker club used to be.  Front bumper removed with surgical precision.

I'd like to say a massive thanks to the good folks at The Pheasant pub who took me, my wife and parents in whilst we waited for recovery.

That's next season's season ticket money gone on my insurance excess.:carlos:

Thats awful pal, so they just nicked the front bumper ?

Is it a golf or scirocco?

1 hour ago, mattitheowl said:

39926291_10100641045040132_5466943835332411392_n.jpg39955003_10100641045129952_8521622200854249472_n.jpg

This was what I got back to last night up by where Hillsborough snooker club used to be.  Front bumper removed with surgical precision.

I'd like to say a massive thanks to the good folks at The Pheasant pub who took me, my wife and parents in whilst we waited for recovery.

That's next season's season ticket money gone on my insurance excess.:carlos:

This was happening before too, I remember someone posting about a Corsa.

It's surely not too difficult to stick a couple of unmarked cars in the area as it's obviously a pattern of offending and it must take a little while to do the job properly.

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

It's surely not too difficult to stick a couple of unmarked cars in the area as it's obviously a pattern of offending and it must take a little while to do the job properly.

Im staggered that no one saw what was going on re matties car , looks like he was parked where baxter mews is so apartments on the left and a boozer in front, not sure if that gym opens late too.

Someone obviously in the trade.

Repeat offending of a similar nature 

Same place

More or less scheduled in the calender in advance 

These scrorums would be absolute sitting ducks for a sting 

Super easy nicks to boost the pen pushers monthly crime stats success rate.

You'd think the dibble would be all over it.

28 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Thats awful pal, so they just nicked the front bumper ?

Is it a golf or scirocco?

Golf R. 

It it was a really good job. Surgical. They just undid all the screws (and left them). Clipped all the cables and tubes for sensors and washers, took the number plate off and left it and were gone with nobody any the wiser.

Just not bothered...

14 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I'd chop their hands off with a rusty blade if I caught them at it..f*ck political correctness.

Bad blow Matti.. it's not much comfort but there's more good people than bad people in my experience.

At the end of the day it’s just a bit of plastic (expensive plastic but still). My family didn’t get hurt and I didn’t lose anything I can’t replace. That’s why you pay a fortune in insurance every year. Sadly this year my gamble didn’t pay off with the higher excess though. 

Just not bothered...

10 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Repeat offending of a similar nature 

Same place

More or less scheduled in the calender in advance 

These scrorums would be absolute sitting ducks for a sting 

Super easy nicks to boost the pen pushers monthly crime stats success rate.

You'd think the dibble would be all over it.

Exactly!

2 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

At the end of the day it’s just a bit of plastic (expensive plastic but still). My family didn’t get hurt and I didn’t lose anything I can’t replace. That’s why you pay a fortune in insurance every year. Sadly this year my gamble didn’t pay off with the higher excess though. 

Feel for you tho..

Not very funny this but... years ago I pushed the boat out and bought a new astra...both side windows done and jemmy marks round the radio.

The final kick in the guts was that Mrs C hadn't locked it.

We walked down Herries road last night & there was a golf with the passenger window open.When we walked back up there was 1 car with the window smashed & you could tell the scumbags had rummaged around but the golf didn't look like it had been touched.

It always happens within about 50 yards either way of the steps so they have a quick getaway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mattitheowl said:

Golf R. 

It it was a really good job. Surgical. They just undid all the screws (and left them). Clipped all the cables and tubes for sensors and washers, took the number plate off and left it and were gone with nobody any the wiser.

Cant believe how no one in those apartments didnt see owt!

And how they have removed it just makes you think it was someone who knows how to remove them ( knows where all the exact bolt, pipes and wire lumes are and its speeded it up ) and have done it so carefully as to not damage the bumper because they need it.

Someone in the trade has done it and probably works with high end performance cars too .

Its a disgusting thing to do to someone, people work hard to buy decent stuff and some set of arseholes think they can just walk in and have it for nothing.

2 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Yeah it's that easy.

12 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Lads, I've got an idea. It might seem radical and crazy but it just might work.

Parson cross is full of scrotes and scum, so don't park your fuckingcars there!!!!!!!!

Jeezus christ. Take some personal responsibility.

Herries Road isnt really the cross though is it? its more between shirecliffe and Southey and where that cars bumper were stolen was Wadsley bridge.

But cheers for the heads up.

• Like 1

You should be able to park your car anywhere (legally) without large chunks if it being expertly removed while you're gone.

Any pattern of repeat offending should be targetted because a) the pattern should actually make it easier to catch them and b) they shouldn't be just be allowed to continue repeating the offending without meeting some resistence.

Or maybe we should just tar everyone who lives there with the same brush and just give up.  Those living and working in the area though can't just park somewhere else but fuckem, scrotes and scum.

3 hours ago, Steelman said:

Lads, I've got an idea. It might seem radical and crazy but it just might work.

Parson cross is full of scrotes and scum, so don't park your fuckingcars there!!!!!!!!

Jeezus christ. Take some personal responsibility.

Who is parking on Parson Cross?

Most people are parking on normal roads around the ground, not some council estate on t'cross.