Wednesday fans cars broke into/smashed on Herries Road

6 hours ago, Prince said:

Daughters partner caught someone stealing from her car so he slammed his hand in the Car door. Old Bill came round instantly in 3 cars to arrest him, Toe rag claimed he was assulted!!!

they ALWAYS fall whilst being pursued, BUT he looked like he bounced 3 times officer, that might explain the 3 bumps on his head, and he went for me with that screwdriver he was carrying, missed and stuck it in himself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mountain Owl said:

Its the do gooders that have had a major bad influence on how our society has gone. You only have to look at the lack of discipline in schools and prisons and lack of respect from youngsters.

If it were down to me corporal punishment, national service and a much harder zero tolerance court system would be implemented immediately.

If your'e a criminal in my eyes you have zero human rights.

Totally agree mate .

Mine got done season before last after the Newcastle game. Smashed 2 windows and took handbrake off so it rolled back into car behind. 

Since then I've completely changed my route to the ground and found what seems to be a safer area to park. Means a longer walk to the ground but I'm prepared to put up with that. 

It is very annoying though that this keeps happening and the police don't seem to want to do anything about it. 

2 hours ago, Mountain Owl said:

I believe its gone up to a £5 now. Inflation and the kids have an expected standard to living to keep.

Tbh it was a fiver about 20 years ago. Their grandkids no doubt inherited their negotiating talent

7 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

The club pays the coppers for match duties so surely the club could get the busies to pay more attention to the damage being caused.

We only pay for Police stationed on land we own or control on Matchdays - not for all the Police on the streets around.

Although Sheffield residents do pay for them via Council Tax!

9 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Mine got done season before last after the Newcastle game. Smashed 2 windows and took handbrake off so it rolled back into car behind. 

Since then I've completely changed my route to the ground and found what seems to be a safer area to park. Means a longer walk to the ground but I'm prepared to put up with that. 

It is very annoying though that this keeps happening and the police don't seem to want to do anything about it. 

Did you report it to the police ? Are they aware this is happening far too regular .Its not just lowlife stealing then by the sound of it . Sounds like something that lot would do classless as per . 

Talking of coppers I got the team news as I was walking to the ground by Law Bros. In my wit i asked one if he could go to arrest JL for crimes against football. Whilst waiting for the lights to change we got chatting and he confessed he was in fact a Blade. Resisted the obvious joke about a Pig being a Pig. He said his lad was an Owl and how did that happen. Just said well the lad is clearly clever and he must get that from his Mum.

Anyway the bruises should be going by Saturday

Im just amazed people continue to park on that stretch of road both sides ( bottom of Penrith Rd to the five arces) its been happening for years and no one gives a sht.

I love the little twts to get a good hiding, prob a bunch of druggies or theiving wnkers thats just following their family tradition.

5 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

Let’s pick a game we know we will be smashed at, pick any one seriously any game lol

When I was a Young O/g 

I do recollect smashing quite a few back doors in on Herries road ....

But never had any complaints ..

Times have changed I suppose :stuwinky:

• Haha 2

39926291_10100641045040132_5466943835332411392_n.jpg39955003_10100641045129952_8521622200854249472_n.jpg

This was what I got back to last night up by where Hillsborough snooker club used to be.  Front bumper removed with surgical precision.

I'd like to say a massive thanks to the good folks at The Pheasant pub who took me, my wife and parents in whilst we waited for recovery.

That's next season's season ticket money gone on my insurance excess.:carlos:

Just not bothered...

33 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

39926291_10100641045040132_5466943835332411392_n.jpg39955003_10100641045129952_8521622200854249472_n.jpg

This was what I got back to last night up by where Hillsborough snooker club used to be.  Front bumper removed with surgical precision.

I'd like to say a massive thanks to the good folks at The Pheasant pub who took me, my wife and parents in whilst we waited for recovery.

That's next season's season ticket money gone on my insurance excess.:carlos:

Gutted for you pal. Absolute losers who need a beating !