#SWFC Steering Group Meeting called for THIS FRIDAY

23 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Image result for salty gif

There you go!

You could at least ask him why he hasn't offered Sunderland £10K per week for Lee Cattermole. :ghoulguy:

"I demand transparency..."

"I demand communication from the club"

"Why are they holding a steering group meeting so close to the last one?"

"These things are pointless" 

"no doubt it will be full of waffle"

Jeezus furecking kryst... the club simply cannot win!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

As far as I'm concerned, the questions which need to be asked are (a) why doesn't he employ advisers who have English as their first language, who know this division? (b) why doesn't he employ managers with the same credentials?

It would be interesting to hear his reply.

Welcome to Brexit Britain :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

As far as I'm concerned, the questions which need to be asked are (a) why doesn't he employ advisers who have English as their first language, who know this division? (b) why doesn't he employ managers with the same credentials?

It would be interesting to hear his reply.

I think he would tell you are talking nonsense and point to the fact that it's 2018 and Jos can talk better English than most of the fans. Pep, Conte, Nuno Santo, Bielsa. Need i go on. Steve Mclaren fits your requirements and will probably be seeking employment soon.

2 minutes ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Just me who gets a bad feeling about another one being announced so soon?

To be fair I think it’s pretty easy to have a bit of a bad feeling about most things at the club right now 

On a side note does Chansiri turn up to all of these? Is he living here permanently or traveling between? I do think after the comments in the last meeting about his family being worried about him i think he should maybe not go as often. He hired a new CEO so if i was him i would let her answer the questions. Great that he fronts up but not every owner is doing this and i think he is just making it worse by fronting up too much. He has hired people now to look at ways to improve the club, i would suggest to him to let them do this and just oversee from further back a bit more, or at least for a while. Stan Kroenke has gazidis, Glaziers had David Gill. Let Meire be the face a little more i would say. She'll still need to answer to Chansiri behind closed doors but maybe he could delegate a bit more.

Edited by tarn owl
spelling

4 minutes ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Just me who gets a bad feeling about another one being announced so soon?

How do you mean so soon I thought the last Steering Group meeting was 9th March 2018 and the one before that October 2017 ?

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

How do you mean so soon I thought the last Steering Group meeting was 9th March 2018 and the one before that October 2017 ?

Steering group and meet the chairman to yell at him about shirt sizes are two different things?