#SWFC Steering Group Meeting called for THIS FRIDAY

6 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Another one of these been announced for Friday 

Should be interesting 

Cant imagine it being ‘interesting’, once again I imagine a lot of waffle, fan blaming, excuses, excuses...same old, same old...

As far as I'm concerned, the questions which need to be asked are (a) why doesn't he employ advisers who have English as their first language, who know this division? (b) why doesn't he employ managers with the same credentials?

It would be interesting to hear his reply.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bagarri said:

Cant imagine it being ‘interesting’, once again I imagine a lot of waffle, fan blaming, excuses, excuses...same old, same old...

More transparency up goes the shout

Okey dokey come's the reply 

Excuses and waffle is fired back

OK might as well cancel the meeting

He gets shot at whatever he says.  

3 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

As far as I'm concerned, the questions which need to be asked are (a) why doesn't he employ advisers who have English as their first language, who know this division? (b) why doesn't he employ managers with the same credentials?

We've had loads of English speaking advisors and managers since the war... One trophy whoopie doo,  can non english speakers possibly do any worse?

7 minutes ago, steveger said:

Rickygoo and Mr Farrell will be going no doubt as concerned fans...

hope they get some overdue answers and report back

No, along with @Hillsborough Mole they will continue to mock such events as a waste of time while they continue to pontificate on here which by contrast is far from a waste of time and has an overwhelming impact...........

14 minutes ago, Watson said:

Get ya best suit on this is your time... We need you there

I am definitely not any kind of representative of anyone else 

i reckon results will decide jos fate

everything else we can’t influence

akward that the EFL are gonna stream midweek games for £7 on Now TV just as the push for ticket sales has started 

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

WTF!? :ohmy: Why on earth should it matter what their native language is. As long as they can do the job then who cares!

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

No, along with @Hillsborough Mole they will continue to mock such events as a waste of time while they continue to pontificate on here which by contrast is far from a waste of time and has an overwhelming impact...........

Image result for salty gif