#SWFC Steering Group Meeting called for THIS FRIDAY

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Let him have a strop if he wants 

The fans have done their bit and bought tickets merchandise etc

What would be nice if he said amanda staveley and her team are going through due diligence with view to buying the club 

That would be awesome. Pretty sure she wouldn't try and run the club herself by making it up as she went along.

#experienced and capable business people

6 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Let him have a strop if he wants 

The fans have done their bit and bought tickets merchandise etc

What would be nice if he said amanda staveley and her team are going through due diligence with view to buying the club 

With a portfolio of £28bn we can only dream.

35 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

He holds them for his own purposes only in my view.

The question whats his purpose for another one so quickly.

I suspect it's will be along the lines of 'its still all the supporters fault, and if you don't toe the line, I'm going to strop'

In other words' I'm 5-0 down, and taking my ball home at half time'.

Hope I'm wrong.

My guess is because he said he'd update us when he had positive news from the EFL. Remember announcements always take forever anyway, but I imagine this will be along the lines of...

- Embargo lifted

- Working hard to secure contracts of existing players

- They take priority over new signings

- Hence no new signings

- Get behind the team, they really need your support...

9 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Have a feeling this one is going to explode.

Me too mate. 

One thing is certain , he cant sit there and ask the fans to do their part and spend more money , because we have already done that through rip off ticket prices and rip off kit prices. 

1 hour ago, vulva said:

To put the Abdi story into context, his ‘cost’ eats up the revenue from around 4,500 3 year South Stand season tickets.

Pull up a chair and let that sink in. 

when I suggested that the cost of the abdi debacle has a contributory part to our present financial mess I was called incompetent by some teacake 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Having attended one, it probably won't. 80% of the people there are just there because together to rub shoulders with the Chairman-  it's cringeworthy.

Did you go to the last one? 

I recall somebody raising a fairly valid point worthy of debate & someone who used to post on here regularly and his pals shouted him down in a fairly abrupt and embarrassing manner. 

There are people on the group willing to ask difficult questions and to be fair to the owner, regradless of whether I agree with what he says, he has always tried to answer. It's when other members of the group start heckling the questions in their apparent defence of the owner that it gets a bit daft.   

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Did you go to the last one? 

I recall somebody raising a fairly valid point worthy of debate & someone who used to post on here regularly and his pals shouted him down in a fairly abrupt and embarrassing manner. 

There are people on the group willing to ask difficult questions and to be fair to the owner, regradless of whether I agree with what he says, he has always tried to answer. It's when other members of the group start heckling the questions in their apparent defence of the owner that it gets a bit daft.   

Thats what makes the whole thing pointless in my view

Attended things like that before - you find that the majority of the room wants to answer your question before the person you're putting the question to gets a go. It becomes a slanging match. 

1 minute ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Attended things like that before - you find that the majority of the room wants to answer your question before the person you're putting the question to gets a go. It becomes a slanging match. 

The chairperson should stop that 

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

They haven't all been like that over the past couple of years but the last one was demoralising in that sense.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

They haven't all been like that over the past couple of years but the last one was demoralising in that sense.

It makes you wonder how many amazing ideas have never made it to the Chairman because theyve been shouted down by people who just assume that because the club isnt doing it already you're just being negative

2 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

It makes you wonder how many amazing ideas have never made it to the Chairman because theyve been shouted down by people who just assume that because the club isnt doing it already you're just being negative

My Owen Morrison pillowcase collection idea was just one of them

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

My Owen Morrison pillowcase collection idea was just one of them

There are worse ideas on sale right now

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I am definitely not any kind of representative of anyone else 

i reckon results will decide jos fate

everything else we can’t influence

akward that the EFL are gonna stream midweek games for £7 on Now TV just as the push for ticket sales has started 

DC player commercial fail.

18 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Bloody hell you expect DCto be strong and determined and you collapse at the first hurdle.

Your not that bloke at work who constantly slags off the management but never does anything about it?