#SWFC Steering Group Meeting called for THIS FRIDAY

36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

STEERING GROUP

Let me also say once again that if you're a fan that just goes along and listens without contributing GIVE UP YOUR PLACE to someone who can take a shedload of bullet pointed suggestions and ideas for the club to look at.

The single most important point - I've attended Steering Groups, Fans Forums and in days gone by Shareholders meetings and sadly the vast majority attend to do no more than listen, they add nothing other than a nod or clap. So I 100% endorse this. 

• Like 1

Can someone ask where Almen Abdi is. I would be grateful. Almen cost us £4m and probably £30,000 a week. For that he has started 12 games of football (suspect he hasn’t finished any) and scored 1 goal. 

IN 2 FCVKNG YEARS. FFS. WHERE THE FCKC IS HE. WHERE THE ****** HELL HAS HE GONE. THAT WORKS OUT TO BE AROUND £593,000 PER ****** GAME. 

Thanks in advance. Apologies for losing my temper. 

All the best. 

Edited by vulva
  • Haha 3

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, s10Owl said:

The single most important point - I've attended Steering Groups, Fans Forums and in days gone by Shareholders meetings and sadly the vast majority attend to do no more than listen, they add nothing other than a nod or clap. So I 100% endorse this. 

And shout down anybody with anything constructive to say

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

I feel a Friday shiete storm brewing. 

55 minutes ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Just me who gets a bad feeling about another one being announced so soon?

Just a thought......perhaps Mr C wants his get out clause triggering, in the sense that didn't he say he would go if the fans wanted that. Perhaps giving the fans an early opportunity to say, by stoking up the fire himself ? Just a thought that's all.

If he has put his hand in his pocket again recently, to get the EFL off his back, he may be baulking at what might be required next summer, if player sales don't go his way. On the other hand, he might just come out with what was actually required by the EFL to satisfy them or indeed further investment. But the timing is strange to me too.

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

To put the Abdi story into context, his ‘cost’ eats up the revenue from around 4,500 3 year South Stand season tickets.

Pull up a chair and let that sink in. 

Crikey...I bet all his injuries have been caused by trippin' over Tartan rugs an' banging his head on flasks!!!

Edited by asteener1867

16 minutes ago, vulva said:

Can someone ask where Almen Abdi is. I would be grateful. Almen cost us £4m and probably £30,000 a week. For that he has started 12 games of football (suspect he hasn’t finished any) and scored 1 goal. 

IN 2 FCVKNG YEARS. FFS. WHERE THE FCKC IS HE. WHERE THE ****** HELL HAS HE GONE. THAT WORKS OUT TO BE AROUND £593,000 PER ****** GAME. 

Thanks in advance. Apologies for losing my temper. 

All the best. 

Why don't you go and ask?  Your obviously intelligent and articulate and know your Wednesday stuff. And wouldn't take any flannel. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Depends which way winds blowing eh Neil. 

If you mean do I form my opinions from the information available to me at the time - yes very much so

To form an opinion and just ignorantly stick to it regardless of any other information that is presented to you is the worst kind of dumb

I'm always open to learning and adapting my opinion on something if there's info out there that means a change of opinion is necessary

How about yourself?

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If you mean do I form my opinions from the information available to me at the time - yes very much so

To form an opinion and just ignorantly stick to it regardless of any other information that is presented to you is the worst kind of dumb

I'm always open to learning and adapting my opinion on something if there's info out there that means a change of opinion is necessary

How about yourself?

I'd love to know what information you had available during that week that you were being relentlessly positive? 

It seemed to me you were just sticking to an opinion based on very little other than a change of pre-match music!