Had some bad news last night

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

My wife came home from work last night to find me sitting watching the football on the telly.

"I've decided I'm leaving you, all you do is talk about football you think about nothing else," she said.

"I'm also seeing someone else truth be told."

"Really?" I replied. "What team does he support?"

Best one i ever heard was my dad with his missus 

She comes back from the hairdresser and  walk in the room my dad turns round looks at her and says' they were shut then' she thought it was a complement. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

There was bad news in Stannington this morning. The village store had slightly overcooked the sausage rolls. Nearly caused a riot

I have seen riots for less than that in Stannington, only a few weeks ago the chippy ran out of vinegar and there were placard and everything until someone explained to them the Co-op next door sold it.WTF:

We are very simple folk in Stannington and simple things done wrong can lead to big trouble :picnic:

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

My wife came home from work last night to find me sitting watching the football on the telly.

"I've decided I'm leaving you, all you do is talk about football you think about nothing else," she said.

Do we all take it that your   " positivity " period has come to an end. You should have welcomed her home with open arms, got her a cuppa and told her to put her feet up, before she got yer tea ready.

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Well it must have been worth it if you was watching Middlesbro'.

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

I have seen riots for less than that in Stannington, only a few weeks ago the chippy ran out of vinegar and there were placard and everything until someone explained to them the Co-op next door sold it.WTF:

We are very simple folk in Stannington and simple things done wrong can lead to big trouble :picnic:

Where is Stannington ? Sounds like the sort of place that I would like to visit.

I should imagine that it’s like Redruth.

11 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Show her the red card. 

4 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Mine ran off with a copper about 3 years :ph34r::ph34r:ago.

Last week I was coming home from work, speeding as usual and I saw the blue flashing lights chasing me down the M27, we got up to 115MPH when I finally gave up and pulled over.

The copper says "What the f--- are you playing at"

I explain to the copper that my wife had ran off with one of his colleagues 3 years previously.

WTF has that got to do with you doing 115 mph just now.

I thought he was bringing her back.

Did she tell you about his truncheon mate :ph34r:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Is that what coppers have in their sarnies, FFS, thats an old one isn't it? I was cracking that one 50 years ago.lol

Congratulations Mr Eastleigh you have just passed Owlstalks  standard dementia test ..

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 5