I'd love it

2 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

If we went up this season. Highly unlikely I know but blimey least it would stop all the negativity on here for a while...

For an half an hour then the discussion would turn to us coming straight back down :duntmatter:

5 minutes ago, Owl At Risk said:

It's 25% thinner than last year's though, so more likely to bend in said pocket. Utter rubbish. Boooooooo. DC out.

Use said card to spread butter on everything you eat - gain the 25% extra weight - back to perfect pocket fit

DC you genius!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Owl At Risk said:

He wants me to spread butter on cornflakes?

Evil b*stard.

Boooooo.

DC out.

Buttery cornflakes makes you gain an extra 45 stone in the season - you now need 2 buy seats next year

DC you evil genius!!!

5 minutes ago, torres said:

Buttery cornflakes makes you gain an extra 45 stone in the season - you now need 2 buy seats next year

DC you evil genius!!!

Dead by February.

He resells my seat to someone else for 3 months, but misses out on years of fat b*stard double seat revenue.

Always short-term thinking from DC.

Booooo.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

If we went up this season. Highly unlikely I know but blimey least it would stop all the negativity on here for a while...

There is some positivity, Blades are rock bottom :laugh:

• Haha 1

Perhaps we need to get a bit of the old Fergie siege mentality going? The football world gives relegated teams a big handout and punishes the likes of us for trying to compete. The media loves dem Blades and Frank Lampard’s Derby but sneers at us. Bookies don’t fancy us. We missed out of a sale for GH.

Right then folks the worlds against us. Let’s pull together and show them what we can be. Make the players we got feel supported and make playing against us difficult. Fortress Hillsborough. 

Wednesday til I die.

6 minutes ago, Jos’s Tache said:

Perhaps we need to get a bit of the old Fergie siege mentality going? The football world gives relegated teams a big handout and punishes the likes of us for trying to compete. The media loves dem Blades and Frank Lampard’s Derby but sneers at us. Bookies don’t fancy us. We missed out of a sale for GH.

Right then folks the worlds against us. Let’s pull together and show them what we can be. Make the players we got feel supported and make playing against us difficult. Fortress Hillsborough. 

Wednesday til I die.

But Man U saying the world's against them with their millions of fans world wide, their 60k crowds, their new multi million pound signing, adding to their squad full of world class players,  is a just a tiny bit different to our current situation 

Just now, torres said:

But Man U saying the world's against them with their millions of fans world wide, their 60k crowds, their new multi million pound signing, adding to their squad full of world class players,  is a just a tiny bit different to our current situation 

Good point, that’s another thing against us. See it’s us versus the world. :luhukay:

There's plenty of football to be played.

We've lost a few players. But equally we've welcomed back Fernando,  Bannan, Lees and Hutchinson who we played without for large spells last season. 

There's 3 points for grabs every week. 

There's nothing to stop us putting a run together. 

4 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

12 months from now everyone will be in meltdown when we charge 60 quid to watch us against burnley or Bournemouth just cos it's a PL game.

Yes! That’s more like it. Pre season/early season should be a time for positivity and dreaming. I’d love it, too.  Umbongo, fans forum, bbc etc have been discussed enough so well done OP, love it. Personally can’t wait for Saturday. I’ve missed going to Hillsborough. Pigs lost 3 0 last night. Come on!!!!

7 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

But that’s some peoples intention entirely, to get people arguing with the hope that the dissatisfaction spreads throughout the club in its entirety particularly on the pitch and in the boardroom 

Come on, let's not get so silly. It's a bit of stretch if anyone really thinks that Tom Lees is going misplace a back pass on a Saturday, because someone was negative on a forum.