I'd love it

1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

If we went up this season. Highly unlikely I know but blimey least it would stop all the nonsense on here for a while...

I'd love nothing more than to see us go up for a number of reasons, the biggest one being that we will avoid what's coming to us next season.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

FFS

There's actually more people moaning about people moaning than there is people actually moaning

FFS

i hate this

Now you are moaning about the people that are moaning about people moaning.

And I think I might now be moaning about you moaning about the people that are moaning about people moaning.

• Haha 1

Just now, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

FFS

i hate this

Now you are moaning about the people that are moaning about people moaning.

And I think I might now be moaning about you moaning about the people that are moaning about people moaning.

That's the problem with people moaning

lol

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

If we went up this season. Highly unlikely I know but blimey least it would stop all the negativity on here for a while...

You want us to go up?? Get away!!!

Now you mention it .........

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

FFS

There's actually more people moaning about people moaning than there is people actually moaning

Its really weird innit?

People seem to post about other peoples feelings more then voice or throw in their opinion.

If people dont want to hear negative vibes go and follow man city where everything is floating...or just man up and deal that Hillsborough isnt a happy place at the moment ...FFS.

Edited by TaxiMark

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

FFS

But that’s some peoples intention entirely, to get people arguing with the hope that the dissatisfaction spreads throughout the club in its entirety particularly on the pitch and in the boardroom 

1 minute ago, pgmetcalf said:

But that’s some peoples intention entirely, to get people arguing with the hope that the dissatisfaction spreads throughout the club in its entirety particularly on the pitch and in the boardroom 

Ignore them then 

The more people post positives the less these people are heard

Post positive things = Less negative atmosphere

Moaning about negativity = negative

Owlstalk Shop

We could win the PL and Champions league. We'd still be moaning that the programme cover made Hutchinson's hair look sh#t.  It's what we do. 

Of all the reasons I'd want Wednesday to be promoted.  To stop people complaining on the internet wouldn't crack the top 10.

17 minutes ago, torres said:

Back to positive stuff about Wednesday . .. . . . .. . errrrm, give me a sec.........new season card fits handily into your pocket

It's 25% thinner than last year's though, so more likely to bend in said pocket. Utter rubbish. Boooooooo. DC out.