ooooohhhh...

Maybe it will be like Wolves investment and we will say F U to the rules 

Maybe Chansiri hasn’t wanted to sign players coz he’s been in secret talks to sell the club

Maybe Jos looks better with a thicker Tache 

It’s a headf*** being a wednesdayite 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Hmm didn’t read like that to me, can’t see Reverend and the Makers being so secretive about a gig

God knows what's going on then, but it's new money please get a shuffle on. 

Just read it as when he said loyal fans I thought, of the band. 

I've thought for a while now that Chaniri's heart is no longer in the project and he wants out. He lost his appetite for the fight in Dec when Carlos left . It badly hurt him that the supporters questioned his judgement on his choice of manager.. I'm not saying that I agree with his judgement on that. Mr C has made many a mistake imo

17 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

The thing is, we can do this with loans, I’ve always said that Does being under an embargo mean that even loans would be ruled out?

I think so these days yes. As far as I'm aware, it's a total 100% you can chuff off, your not allowed to do anything incoming wise. 

Could be wrong. 

So people could be In for a shock. 

Edited by Maddogbob

12 minutes ago, Whatahoot said:

It badly hurt him that the supporters questioned his judgement on his choice of manager.. 

Don't think they questioned that as much as they questioned Carlos going batshit crazy, screwing £20 notes up and losing every game of football he was managing (even going a month without a shot on goal which is quite some record)

Owlstalk Shop