Jos....the "yes" man

I assume he's been told not to consider Westwood (the best keeper we've had in the last 20yrs) for first team duty for reasons he will not be at liberty to discuss. Hunt was sold under his nose without an adequate replacement, he probably had no say in the matter. He cannot, or is unwilling to answer if he is working under a transfer embargo. Considering he left a previous managerial position on principle, he has surely changed his ways....perhaps he needs the money.

• Haha 2

We all know the kind of restrictions he's working under (although some resisted it vigorously for a long time) but someone has got to manage the team. So why not him? Do all those haughtily lecturing him walk out of their jobs whenever company policy or bosses decisions are not to their liking?

14 minutes ago, megsonstheman said:

I assume he's been told not to consider Westwood (the best keeper we've had in the last 20yrs) for first team duty for reasons he will not be at liberty to discuss. Hunt was sold under his nose without an adequate replacement, he probably had no say in the matter. He cannot, or is unwilling to answer if he is working under a transfer embargo. Considering he left a previous managerial position on principle, he has surely changed his ways....perhaps he needs the money.

Ever thought that Westwood might be in negotiations to leave as its well documented due to the wages he is on and the fact he can attract a fee we need to move him on? I'm sure some of our fans pic and choose what they want to believe.

WE HAVE TO BALANCE THE BOOKS AND PLAYERS WHO ARE IN THE LAST YEAR ON CONTRACTS WILL BE THE MOST LIKELY TO GO APART FROM FF/BANNON AND SO ON. WE NEED THAT CALIBER OF PLAYER, WE HAVE 3 VERY GOOD KEEPERS AND IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE HOWEVER GOOD HE IS AND LIKED TO SELL HIM.

23 minutes ago, megsonstheman said:

Maybe he was told the situation prior to signing up.

He would surely have asked about available funds etc, or you would have thought so.

Maybe DC was more forthcoming to him than he is to us

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
20 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

We all know the kind of restrictions he's working under (although some resisted it vigorously for a long time) but someone has got to manage the team. So why not him? Do all those haughtily lecturing him walk out of their jobs whenever company policy or bosses decisions are not to their liking?

I suspect that if he did walk we'd be well and truly goosed.