Sheffield Wednesday Under 23's play Frickley Athletic tonight

... and thanks to you for the updates, Frickley Athletic FC

Plus Kivo of course

Maybe he can use his influence to find out details of our U18s 1-1 draw at Preston on Wednesday and that game v the Nigerian side last Thursday

OS is getting behind a bit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

Hirst did aswell. But striker is one position we have never been short of in last few years. 

Fair do's but if we go into the new season with Nuhiu and Joao as our only fit forwards (Fletcher could be back of course but Hooper looks a way off) than surely he's worth a crack?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Hirst did aswell. But striker is one position we have never been short of in last few years. 

If Hirst can make the bench under Carlos then I'm sure Borukov can under Jos. Hunt and Borukov are the two I'd like to see progress this coming season and get in and around the squad more regularly.

• Like 1

I saw the tweet from swfc about this game just before I set off home from work tonight and decided to call down and watch the game

Really enjoyed it to be fair, the 2 players that stood out for me were Fraser Preston and Borukov, I do like the lad Hunt but he doesn’t look physically ready for the first team he was bullied off the ball a few times by a frickley team that I thought was at a decent standard to be honest 

Penney ... I was a bit disappointed if I’m honest, I’ve heard really good things about him but he didn’t particular stand out to me 

But the two lads Preston and Borukov ... yep they could have something to offer ,  Borukov is built like a brick outhouse he’s just got something about him I really do think Jos might be thinking long and hard about him.    Preston looks like a player full of confidence, he’s nippy ,his distribution was excellent for me all night, he got a goal himself and a lovely through ball for Borukov’s goal