Team vs Lincoln

21 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Happy now  :biggrin:

19 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Willy feelers 

Good job for him we haven't still got Lachman, would have copped a feel of far more than he bargained for there!

34 minutes ago, paulrs said:

If I’m honest I’m really Disappointed to see Hutch and Reach playing in midfield. Was really hoping Jos would view them as a centre half and a wing back this season. If Fox, Boyd, Baker and Palmer end up being our wing back options.....  yikes

Reach is a waste at LWB in my opinion,  and I honestly think people just say play Hutchinson at centre half for the sake of having him in the team .... is he a better option at centre half than Lees or Van Aken ?  Pudil will be after a shirt in that back three , lot of people also underestimate Thorniley 

If Jos sees Hutch been able to do a job there then fair enough ... but I think he could struggle to get a start in a back three over Lees Pudil and Van Aken 

Too many fans fall into the trap of reading too much into Pre-Season. In my experience a good pre-season usually means a sh!t season and a bad pre-season means the total opposite.

Edited by Great Big Galaa

5 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Looks ominous for Abdi and Jones.

WTF:

Good Jones is an honest professional but isn't good enough and should never have been bought in the first place while Abdi has been a total disaster.