Who next...?

Guest wilyfox

Winnall. I'm not sure the club will want to integrate him back into the squad following disruption. He's valuable enough to impact on our budget woes.

Abdi Jones are the stand outs for me that I’d consider surplus 

I think fletcher is still useful but his contract and wages plus how many we have in that position already could make him a cadidate to try and move on the same to he said about Westwood, Matias Same about Winnall though his injury would prevent that as woukd some of the contracts 

I think we would still have a good enough squad then to compete and if we end up coming we’ll within FFP we can look at starting to add again but hopefully not just stockpile an Abundance of player having players on 30k plus that can not get in the match day squad regularly if fit for me is ludicrous and the beauty of last season means actually we have youth that can step in 

there’s a good 120-180k a week ( guess ) to be shed in wages in this squad without having to panic that’s 6.2- 9.3 million a year just in wages add that to probably 100k plus ( guessing again ) a week that’s already gone in lovens, Wallace, hunt and Rhodes and that should bring us back in transfer fees are a bonus and it looks like the 1.6 for Jack Hunt and loan fee from Rhodes 

the clubs going about it ok so far 

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

Agree - but not fit yet! 

May not be far off it. If Sam's been finishing his rehab at St.Georges Park, the next step might be light training to step up a comeback. Come August, he'll be 6 months on road to recovery. Typical recovery is 6-9 months. As I said in the Winnall thread, he might be far enough along for a buyer to check his progress and make a judgement call. 

32 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

Who do you want to see out of the swfc door next and why?

For me... George Boyd. I cannot see where he will bring benefit next season... 

Anyone who STILL uses a picture of Gary megson. It's 2018 get a life saddos.

• Haha 3

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Anyone who STILL uses a picture of Gary megson. It's 2018 get a life saddos.

The ninja is immortal.

28 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Winnall. I'm not sure the club will want to integrate him back into the squad following disruption. He's valuable enough to impact on our budget woes.

What is the hate towards Winnall all about ?

There were two parties involved in the fracas , him and a certain player who refused to play for us not so long ago?

The guy went to Derby where he was well received and scored a few goals .....why dont we give the lad another chance under Jos like the rest of em have had !

3 minutes ago, Watto said:

There were two parties involved in the fracas , him and a certain player who refused to play for us not so long ago?

The guy went to Derby where he was well received and scored a few goals .....why dont we give the lad another chance under Jos like the rest of em have had !

1. We all love Forestieri 

2. Winnall has Derby pyjamas.

lol

• Haha 4

Guest wilyfox
9 minutes ago, Watto said:

Its not hate towards Winnall. Sometimes it's best not to go back. He didn't seem to endear himself here. Let's be honest...had Rowett not jumped ship, Winnall would probably have made his stay permanent. We're also loaded with centre-forwards and looking to cut costs. With FF, Nuhiu, Joao, Hooper & Fletcher returning, Jos may decide a disruptive extra is not the way to go. 

50 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

May not be far off it. If Sam's been finishing his rehab at St.Georges Park, the next step might be light training to step up a comeback. Come August, he'll be 6 months on road to recovery. Typical recovery is 6-9 months. As I said in the Winnall thread, he might be far enough along for a buyer to check his progress and make a judgement call. 

No.Although I agree he should move on,if he goes before he can play he’ll go cheap. 

That’s not what the club needs. 

He’s one to get fit and shift in January

Like to see 3 more out 

David Jones 

Almen Abdi

George Boyd 

3 passengers all on a high wage who offer nothing 

replace george Boyd with reach 

Bring in another midfielder (on loan if needed) and bring in a midfielder from the academy 

Fox, Palmer and Jones are 3 names that don’t fill me with confidence when they appear on the team sheet so I would move them on at a loss if must be. 

Abdi and Matias have one last chance to prove themselves this summer/season. If Jos’ regime can get them fit and healthy, we could still have good players there

Winnall and Westwood are potentially sellable but only if we get over their true value 

I think everyone else should be kept