Who next...?

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Any of the very high earning fringe players. Abdi, Boyd, Fletcher. It's the wages that are the crucial factor. 

Winnall, when he proves his fitness, would be one too who we could rake in a decent fee for but that's most likely one for January.

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:

Fox, Palmer and Jones are 3 names that don’t fill me with confidence when they appear on the team sheet so I would move them on at a loss if must be. 

Abdi and Matias have one last chance to prove themselves this summer/season. If Jos’ regime can get them fit and healthy, we could still have good players there

Winnall and Westwood are potentially sellable but only if we get over their true value 

I think everyone else should be kept 

Agree with most of this but wouldn’t push out our two remaining full backs unless replacements are in place.

Abdi seems to be a lost cause and according to some reports was prepared to take a pay cut to move on and resurrect his career. Best for all to move on.

Matias was fit for a big part of last season but ignored. Did suffer another injury when brought back in by Jos but looked good when we did see him towards the end of the season. He’s one of our few players with real pace and skill so would agree worth a last chance to see if he can stay fit.

I don't get the dislike of Jones. He's not flashy but he is a steady player, does what needs doing quietly and without fuss. He's not the gung ho player Hutch is but he is competent.

I've no idea what wage he's on. I could accept the argument that he is a high earner and we can get someone on lower wages to do the same job but it seems some posters really dislike him as a player. 

Abdi was a quality player but he's been a crock all the time he's been here and he is a high earner so I can well understand the desire to see him leave.

I think winnal is worth keeping, his goalscoring record is good and sometimes need players like him at the club. Not all players get on all the time, none of us know the reason for the bust up but happens at all clubs.

Sure Jos has seen situations like this before and will deal with it. Can't be selling proven strikers just in case they might fall out with their teammates.

Matias Abdi because they are expensive non playing show ponies.

Fletcher as he is on silly money and we have plenty of cover even with Rhodes going.

Fox and Palmer as they are not top end championship standard. Keep the rest and see how Winnall settles back in. Juries out on him.

Westwood for me.

Quality goalkeeper and has been brilliant for us. But....

We have two young goalkeepers who both look to have quality and can play at a high level (Dawson in my opinion is the better). Both need game time tk

progress.

Westwood is a sellable asset and we need money.

He has one year on his contract and will be on a good wage.

There are plenty we need out (Jones Fletcher Abdi etc) but there going to be difficult to move.

• Like 1