CONFIRMED | Jordan Rhodes leaves #SWFC for Norwich on loan

Might be nit picky but I’m a little alarmed to read he was desperate to sign here that along with Jack hunt saying bristol heading in right direction amazing ground and he doesn’t want a 3rd season missing out on promotion?

1 hour ago, torres said:

All this confidence talk is nonsense 

Lack of confidence doesn't make you run like you've got the hips and fitness of a 90 year old woman.

His time as a decent forward has been and gone - it had before we stupidly paid for him 

I'd say your insulting remarks might be at odds with Norwich's scouting reports... bearing in mind the amount of money they're putting in I doubt they're sat on a sofa in their underpants...sweating.

this could be a good move gain his confidence and our budget. However he’s had no time at all to prove under jos I don’t believe so anyway. But somethings not quite right with the lad so let him go and hopefully he comes back as the old Rhodes from Huddersfield times. It’s giving him a shot to prove his worth I suppose. Let’s hope he doesn’t buy them a promotion spot instead of us lol 

Guest Kameron
Just now, bigash_swfc said:

So now.

We need a statement from the manager or chairman regarding direction. 

Just let us know, if we are rebuilding or down sizing. We can understand either way.

No need for a statement, ticket prices are remaining high in return for the same level of investment from Chansiri. The squad needs freshening up and it's good to see that finally happening.  

Just now, Kameron said:

No need for a statement, ticket prices are remaining high in return for the same level of investment from Chansiri. The squad needs freshening up and it's good to see that finally happening.  

I don't see any fresh faces being linked.

Guest Kameron
Just now, bigash_swfc said:

I don't see any fresh faces being linked.

They'll arrive once the world cup is over, still lots of players on holibobs.

15 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

So now.

We need a statement from the manager or chairman regarding direction. 

Just let us know, if we are rebuilding or down sizing. We can understand either way.

You've had your statement mate:

"...To build on the current level of investment, maintain the pricing structure and extend our ongoing strategy geared towards promotion to the Premier league."

Onwards and upwards, get ready for a right wing back, left wing back and a centre back. 

40 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I'd say your insulting remarks might be at odds with Norwich's scouting reports... bearing in mind the amount of money they're putting in I doubt they're sat on a sofa in their underpants...sweating.

I’m right 

You obviously haven’t watched him very often 

I wouldn’t have signed him in the first place 

It's a shame its not worked out for him yet but hopefully his season at Norwich will do him the world of good. Even if it means having to suffer a year under the chairmanship of the dancing king Edward Balls

Hopefully he'll score a few down there and then come back as the Jordan Rhodes that did well for Blackburn. If he struggles, then he's the championships Fernando Torres. Banging in the goals left right and centre until a huge fee (wasn't it 10 million Boro paid for him) shot his confidence?

It's been a very expensive lesson for us so far for a player but at least he's never gone to hiding or acted unprofessionally since being here. Unlike Jay Bothroyd for example

4 hours ago, brett11 said:

Oh no, they’ve signed Ben marshall too, que a massive meltdown of them two hit it off supplying and scoring 

was just about to post this glad I read the thread     marshall + rhodes  = goals imo  -it's what we should have had 

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

Where is the same level of investment ?

Or am I being a little impatient

Guest Kameron
5 minutes ago, Watto said:

Where is the same level of investment ?

Or am I being a little impatient

Until the TF closes in August we can't really comment, if we sign no quality players then we've been hoodwinked.