George Hirst reveals new shirt

I don't give a throw about young hirst ,we know we have been stitched up ,and silly me was last year wanting pearson as our manager ,as far as im concerned hirst snr and pearson are the main reason why that lad don't or ever will play for us again . just want him to to not  appear on here again , if he said somewhere we offered him 4k a week and the Belgium club offered 10k a week and double to 20k with Leicester for the following season then you cant blame the lad ,but we will never know. just lets forget it and chansiri please learn from your mistakes . 

Whatever side of the fence you sit with regards to the George Hirst situation, it’s surely wrong to effectively ban someone from playing for a year particularly a young prospect who’s under contract and you’re paying his wages anyway?

12 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Well it's clearly a sarcastic post as he was forbidden to play because he didn't sign a contract. 

Yeah, his agent and other advisors have kept their nose clean too I’m sure. 

If he is being sarcastic he should remember a lot of fans were sympathetic to his cause but for the joke move that he’s just made.

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
2 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

Spot on. Chansiri and the club are as much to blame as anybody.

Well done to Chansiri and the club for refusing to give in to ridiculous wage demands from a player and his advisors. A player who has never played in the championship. Concentrate on players who want to play for Wednesday not grade A butt holes. 

9 minutes ago, Beholder said:

I'm gutted about this tbh. 

Probably the most promising youngster we have produced in my lifetime . 

An absolute travesty and shame. 

If that's the case he would have gone anyway. Brooks, Maguire, Walker didn't stay at United for too long. 

The only shame is we don't get a good fee for him. Oh well, I'm sure we've learnt from it.