Hysteria

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

But of course, plus The Who, The Kinks, Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Hawkwind, Pink Floyd, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull, as I said earlier so many! Sure there's plenty of others to add to the list.

Aye, and not forgetting the Stones.

21 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Budgie were a great little outfit, vastly underrated. Also a huge thumbs up for Lonestar.

my old mate was a massive lonestar fan everytime i hear one of there tracks i remember him he died in his early thirtys blesd him.

11 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

But of course, plus The Who, The Kinks, Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Hawkwind, Pink Floyd, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull, as I said earlier so many! Sure there's plenty of others to add to the list.

The Who are my favourite band of all time with me being a Mod at school :ph34r:

Daltrey's delivery,Townshend's creativity, the strangeness that was John Entwistle and the absolute nutter that was the legendary Keith Moon 

Sheer Class

Edited by steveger

On 09/06/2018 at 12:59, steelcityowlsfan said:

You're both wrong. Guns 'N Roses are the bst rock band ever though I do love both Metallica and Def Leppard too. 

Have you seen they’re releasing Appetite For Destruction (limited edition) 

but it’s £140 :duntmatter: I just can’t justify that money for an album I’ve bought about 5 times already 

Just now, j17tjp said:

Have you seen they’re releasing Appetite For Destruction (limited edition) 

but it’s £140 :duntmatter: I just can’t justify that money for an album I’ve bought about 5 times already 

140 quid flipping hell, is it delivered by Slash on a Harley?

20 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Pray tell!

Friend of the family utah been lucky over the years met a lot of the well known rock bands had some fantastic nights seen some things that i'll never talk about they say theres nothing better than sex drugs and rock and roll but i iv'e never tried it wink wink lol

6 hours ago, Hodgyowl said:

Friend of the family utah been lucky over the years met a lot of the well known rock bands had some fantastic nights seen some things that i'll never talk about they say theres nothing better than sex drugs and rock and roll but i iv'e never tried it wink wink lol

How's Ian holding up, he's 80 this year I believe?

"Mott" is still one of my favourite all time albums (and the "Ballad of Mott" one of my favourite tracks by any band), so if you are still in touch please pass that on and say thanks for all the wonderful music.

Edited by Utah Owl