Hysteria

3 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

How's Ian holding up, he's 80 this year I believe?

"Mott" is still one of my favourite all time albums (and the "Ballad of Mott" one of my favourite tracks by any band), so if you are still in touch please pass that on and say thanks for all the wonderful music.

will pass on your best i only see him when he's on tour he's back in michigan at the min, he's doing fine fella and doing more music and touring than ever unfortuatly theres only two of them left now from mot.

On 09/06/2018 at 11:36, Hodgyowl said:

crap my arse one of the best rock albums made by any british rock band in the last 20 yrs...slow you need to give your grammer phone handle a quick turn.

It really isn't its transatlantic crap rock formulaic made for Radio, girls and American blokes that look like girls

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Wow I will stick with my CD copy at that price 

I have an original vinyl copy been on a turntable once because its bobbarr 

My brother in law who knows nothing bought it me for Christmas because he knew i liked rock music and they were the big rock name at the time played on Christmas day so they could all sing "sweet child of mine" put it back in the sleeve and banished it to the loft 

Edited by Lawrie Madden

39 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

My brother in law who knows nothing bought it me for Christmas because he knew i liked rock music and they were the big rock name at the time played on Christmas day so they could all sing "sweet child of mine" put it back in the sleeve and banished it to the loft 

I’ll have it if you don’t want it. 

I’m a big G N R fan 

4 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

And if it still has the stickers that came with it I'll have it.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

4 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

4 hours ago, j17tjp said:

I’ll have it if you don’t want it. 

I’m a big G N R fan 

31 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

And if it still has the stickers that came with it I'll have it.

Bidding war!

Chance for you to make some money here Mick!

P.S. you don't by any chance have an original vinyl copy of "Made In Japan" do you?

3 minutes ago, shandypants said:

That’s bizarre. They’re fvcckking rubbish. Oh well; there’s no accounting for taste. 

I'm wounded . See em everytime they come home. 

Mind. This tour is full hysteria album anniversary tour so more than usual going I expect. 

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

11 minutes ago, DEH9 said:

I'm wounded . See em everytime they come home. 

Mind. This tour is full hysteria album anniversary tour so more than usual going I expect. 

I’m taking that those wounds aren’t emotional but physical wounds of the ears  bringing about a significant loss of hearing? 

4 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I dont know what it has with it it was played once stuck in an album box with other rubbish and shoved in the loft i haven't looked at it since 

There's gold in them there attics. 

e3f59175a2dfa38c537a99615390f1fa--robert

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 04:59, steelcityowlsfan said:

You're both wrong. Guns 'N Roses are the bst rock band ever though I do love both Metallica and Def Leppard too. 

Those curly haired fat lasses have fattened the bank accounts of Def Leppard.  Sheffield pumps out a lot of great music!   Hysteria never gets old - one of the best albums of the past 30 odd years!!  And name one other band with a one armed drummer LOL

• Haha 1