Thanks for your support

6 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Nearly welled up there.

Have we ever done that before for released players?........don't remember if we have.

Don't know, but we should every season.

Also I think that before the start of the final home game is when we should have a minute's silence or applause for all of the Wednesday fans that have passed on that year with their names being shown on the scoreboard as a roll of honour.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Nearly welled up there.

Have we ever done that before for released players?........don't remember if we have.

We don't normally announce the retained list until after the final game.

I'll say this, I was actually quite emotional with that vid, and it was a nice touch to have Delphon there thanking Loovrens and Wallace and giving them a gift, maybe thats why we relased the retained list early, he wanted to have them involved properly in one way or another. Classy touch from the Chairman

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

We don't normally announce the retained list until after the final game.

That's true........now wondering if Jos announced it early so Ross and Glenn could get a decent send off?

Classy if it was,

Edited by Weshallovercome

34 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

I'll say this, I was actually quite emotional with that vid, and it was a nice touch to have Delphon there thanking Loovrens and Wallace and giving them a gift, maybe thats why we relased the retained list early, he wanted to have them involved properly in one way or another. Classy touch from the Chairman

aye, or the chairman.

all in all not a bad last day of the season.....things are really starting to look up again.

9 minutes ago, pressy said:

Yes when watching video shows us what we will miss  they will both take some replacing   the note thief will always be remembered  

39 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

On the video, the DC presentation to the two outgoers took about four seconds. It was a good 5-6 minutes in the ground, couldn't actually work out what was going on, thought he was reading them his life story or summat

lol:Chansiri:

Really nice to see though, I'll miss Glenn and Ross.

Be funny (well, gutting, but y'know) if Gary was bowing out at the same time.

v1.bTsxMTIwODUxNjtqOzE3NzY5OzEyMDA7OTI3O

4 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

Still one of  the funniest moments ive seen in me 35 years + of watching football. I'll really miss Ross Wallace, even though I knew he was going and understand why, but he was a big game player, be it commitment, attitude or goals, and despite being the joker he had the competitive, somewhat nasty side you need. I honestly wish him the best for the remainder of his career and after.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

Nearly welled up there.

I thought the way it was done was brilliant from the club. Really high quality the way it was done and a true credit to both players.

Excelent interview with Alexandersson at half time too - club been reading Owlstalk?