Surely not the new #SWFC kits?

3 hours ago, ReginaldD said:

I'm lead to believe from some comments I've heard that we'll be back to stripes next season (3 stripes) similar to this Wigan kit though with no red

Screenshot_20180426-214827.jpg

i like that!

make the red bits darker blue or yellow...

296ejl.jpg

19 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Bad move if you ask me, fans are finally coming round to the concept of playing in blue blocks rather than stripes and the record sales prove it.

He shouldn’t relent now under the grandstanding of an overly opinionated few, most of us are extremely happy with the badge, kit, team etc. It’s the best we’ve had it for years. 

Record sales prove nothing except that we had 2 play off campaigns and a huge anniversary 

The only way your proposition could be proved was if we had had a striped shirt that didn't sell in record numbers which of course we didn't 

36 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Hopefully back to basics next season,striped shirt,black shorts,hooped socks,orange or white away,yellow if its tastefully done,not like this seasons pishpot

I’d like another green and white hooped away kit again myself and I think it will sell gangbusters. There’s loads of Celtic fans in the Wednesday support who would buy one whatever the price.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I’d like another green and white hooped away kit again myself and I think it will sell gangbusters. There’s loads of Celtic fans in the Wednesday support who would buy one whatever the price.

It certainly would be an added bonus to easily identify the Celtic ‘fans’ among our ‘fans’ so we know who to avoid.

16 minutes ago, Will69 said:

It certainly would be an added bonus to easily identify the Celtic ‘fans’ among our ‘fans’ so we know who to avoid.

That would be at least half the fanbase then my dear Will. There’s a lot of Celts who support both our two great left leaning clubs.Hail hail!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

this photo.illustrates why all of the shirts I bought between the ages of 16 and 19 are too big for me now - despite the fact my body weight is about 180% of what it was.

Lee Sharpe getting his tackle felt !!!

Note pulling up of shorts for access 

:stuwinky: