Surely not the new #SWFC kits?

On 26/04/2018 at 23:07, Rebowl Yell said:

Bad move if you ask me, fans are finally coming round to the concept of playing in blue blocks rather than stripes and the record sales prove it.

He shouldn’t relent now under the grandstanding of an overly opinionated few, most of us are extremely happy with the badge, kit, team etc. It’s the best we’ve had it for years. 

If we go back to stripes those "record" sales figures will be blown out of the water; in spite of the exceptionally dissapointing season we've had. FACT.

I'm going to buy one if its stripes, and get two toddler kits for the kids just to show we should play in stripes; having boycotted the recent abominations. Everyone I know is saying something similar.

Based on that, it could turn out to be a genius bit of marketing from DC (albeit unintentional).  That is if the design isn't too bad (e.g. NOT like the Wandisco shirt) and it is released in a reasonable timeframe.

Gi' stripes back!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
On 27/04/2018 at 07:07, Rebowl Yell said:

Bad move if you ask me, fans are finally coming round to the concept of playing in blue blocks rather than stripes and the record sales prove it.

He shouldn’t relent now under the grandstanding of an overly opinionated few, most of us are extremely happy with the badge, kit, team etc. It’s the best we’ve had it for years. 

Well I can only talk from a personal point of view and it’s the first time in about 25 years where I didn’t buy a shirt.  The home one is nice but is not associated with my beloved club at all.

10 hours ago, The Claw said:

right nice

The Claw you are spot on as usual, those blue blocked home shirts would fly off the shelves I just know it. Shame they are fan mock-ups as has been already pointed out but I think Mr C should take a good look at those kits and understand that is what 90%+ of Wednesday fans would get behind. 

We are evolving as a club, away from the boring CAD drawn badge of yesteryear and away from the tacky blue and white stripes of our failure years. I also think we should Ditch the Wednesday from our name too and replace it with City, it’s more football like and would send a message to the blunts too that this city is ours.

On 27/04/2018 at 05:55, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Who plays in this patch ?

Sectarian FC ? !!!!

Needs another "i" in there but it's close enough...

It’s actually ‘Priority Finance’....only this is spoken in a South African accent.

• Thanks 1

Guest The Claw
On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 23:56, Rebowl Yell said:

The Claw you are spot on as usual, those blue blocked home shirts would fly off the shelves I just know it. Shame they are fan mock-ups as has been already pointed out but I think Mr C should take a good look at those kits and understand that is what 90%+ of Wednesday fans would get behind. 

We are evolving as a club, away from the boring CAD drawn badge of yesteryear and away from the tacky blue and white stripes of our failure years. I also think we should Ditch the Wednesday from our name too and replace it with City, it’s more football like and would send a message to the blunts too that this city is ours.

love any shirt they play in and if they change their name to city I will still support and follow them, are you a closet blunt by chance?