55 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I seriously can’t be doing with this anymore. This threads about Bannan as you say but Bannan’s going to get robbed of the PoS award due to the fact he’s unfortunately not played enough and one who has and in all honesty produces more often than not the square root of f**k all but is always fit and runs around a lot is going to get it. I don’t rate him, never have, never will but there’s no shortage of posters on here that will always take the chance to try and shove my opinion straight back down my throat because I don’t agree with them. It’s just an opinion after all, it’s neither petty or vindictive but the know all’s are always around trying to claim otherwise. It’s been a f***ing grind on here this season, it really has.

Someone get the tiny violin out. 

Dunno why we can't appreciate both players they bring different aspects to the game and both are deserving cases for POTS.  Bannan has the guile whereas Reach has the stamina.  Love to see Bannan plying his craft, loves having the ball and delights in finding that pass.  Reach will run all day and chases lost causes, he's developing into a quality player.  

Like them both.

Having said that I believe that Nuihu (I don't hate him) will win it on the emotional vote and who can argue with that?  I myself would vote for Bannan.  With Reach a close second.

1 hour ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I seriously can’t be doing with this anymore. This threads about Bannan as you say but Bannan’s going to get robbed of the PoS award due to the fact he’s unfortunately not played enough and one who has and in all honesty produces more often than not the square root of f**k all but is always fit and runs around a lot is going to get it. I don’t rate him, never have, never will but there’s no shortage of posters on here that will always take the chance to try and shove my opinion straight back down my throat because I don’t agree with them. It’s just an opinion after all, it’s neither petty or vindictive but the know all’s are always around trying to claim otherwise. It’s been a f***ing grind on here this season, it really has.

30333695_ab1f9d83933404224750001040c789a

• Haha 5

I agree reach deserves pots..he was there constantly present during all our difficult periods..as captain and keeping the team ticking over..pretty much 7 to 8 every week and digged in during the derby...shame his performances have dipped but as someone said before he must be knackered..

Opinions eh

8 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I agree reach deserves pots..he was there constantly present during all our difficult periods..as captain and keeping the team ticking over..pretty much 7 to 8 every week and digged in during the derby...shame his performances have dipped but as someone said before he must be knackered..

Opinions eh

Can only be Reach and behind him possibly Nuhiu.

You can't have a "He's our best player and would have been player of the season if he hadn't been injured" award.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

Can only be Reach and behind him possibly Nuhiu.

You can't have a "He's our best player and would have been player of the season if he hadn't been injured" award.

This.... can't understand why people would want to denigrate a consistent performer who carried us at times.

He's not the world beater some make out....but can't we just be pleased for the lad?

WTF!?

5 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United seem to have done alright with Vieira, Keane and Kante scoring an average of about 3-4 per season. We were in a somewhat similar position with Carlton Palmer. And despite Bannan's goalscoring limitations, we have come close to promotion twice.

Barry bannan is a lot of things but he certainly aint a palmer Keane type midfielder who made crunching tackles the beast what we need in that area . Bannan can fit into a very successful team with the right players along side him. Quite clearly though thats why bannan wont be signing for any premier league teams this summer 1 goal from 46 for type of player he is isnt good enough .though like I say if we have him in a midfield 3 he works well in that system.  

19 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Do you know one of these days I'm going to be in the ground and one of our players is going to crunch one in from 30 yards and only me will jump up and cheer !!

That day is the day I dread .....

But it's not far coming .....

I'm gonna be in the ground one day too OG. But I hope I don't have to wait until then before we score another screamer lol . And there'd be some effin screaming if I jumped up when we score WTF: . Oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  Hang on........................ I think I got the wrong end of the stick , ( insert blushing emoji ). But if you are in the ground (Hillsborough ), will you be classed as a spectreator ??? :wacko:

Me coyt's on, grabbin' me cap and will shut the door after mesen.

FFS (copyright Costello. Other FFS's are available)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I'm gonna be in the ground one day too OG. But I hope I don't have to wait until then before we score another screamer lol . And there'd be some effin screaming if I jumped up when we score WTF: . Oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  Hang on........................ I think I got the wrong end of the stick , ( insert blushing emoji ). But if you are in the ground (Hillsborough ), will you be classed as a spectreator ??? :wacko:

Me coyt's on, grabbin' me cap and will shut the door after mesen.

FFS (copyright Costello. Other FFS's are available)

Bless your Cotton Socks Cognac .....

If only they were all like you ?

Stark Staring  Bonkers !!!

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Bless your Cotton Socks Cognac .....

If only they were all like you ?

Stark Stare in Bonkers !!!

Best compliment I've had in years. ( insert smug , smiling emoji ). 

It is a complement, isn't it ??????  :wacko:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Barry bannan is a lot of things but he certainly aint a palmer Keane type midfielder who made crunching tackles the beast what we need in that area . Bannan can fit into a very successful team with the right players along side him. Quite clearly though thats why bannan wont be signing for any premier league teams this summer 1 goal from 46 for type of player he is isnt good enough .though like I say if we have him in a midfield 3 he works well in that system.  

I'm fighting a losing battle aren't I?

So now even midfielders are judged by how many goals they score.

:huh:

• Like 2