I was chatting with a couple of clients of mine this morning who are both season ticket holders at Hull, about Saturdays game. Interestingly they asked me who our number 10 is as they both felt he ran the match on the weekend.   I had to agree that Bannan looked a different class.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, East Yorks Owl said:

I was chatting with a couple of clients of mine this morning who are both season ticket holders at Hull, about Saturdays game. Interestingly they asked me who our number 10 is as they both felt he ran the match on the weekend.   I had to agree that Bannan looked a different class.

My pals who support other teams always pick Bannan out as our best player.

22 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

The guy is a complete and utter joke. A simply stunning footballer.

Off the top of my head: Ryan Sessegnon, Ruben Neves, Helder Costa, and Tom Cairney are all better than Bannan.

On 15/04/2018 at 08:55, Great Big Galaa said:

I seriously can’t be doing with this anymore. This threads about Bannan as you say but Bannan’s going to get robbed of the PoS award due to the fact he’s unfortunately not played enough and one who has and in all honesty produces more often than not the square root of f**k all but is always fit and runs around a lot is going to get it. I don’t rate him, never have, never will but there’s no shortage of posters on here that will always take the chance to try and shove my opinion straight back down my throat because I don’t agree with them. It’s just an opinion after all, it’s neither petty or vindictive but the know all’s are always around trying to claim otherwise. It’s been a f***ing grind on here this season, it really has.

I can only assume that anyone that doesn't rate Bannan, never has, and never will; has never actually watched a Sheffield Wednesday match in the last three years.

You're certainly welcome to your opinion, as you noted, but expecting the rest of us to take it seriously when it's devoid of merit, or not to comment on it being complete nonsense is another matter entirely.

You're welcome to your opinion, we're welcome to ours.

43 minutes ago, Indoor Owl said:

I can only assume that anyone that doesn't rate Bannan, never has, and never will; has never actually watched a Sheffield Wednesday match in the last three years.

You're certainly welcome to your opinion, as you noted, but expecting the rest of us to take it seriously when it's devoid of merit, or not to comment on it being complete nonsense is another matter entirely.

You're welcome to your opinion, we're welcome to ours.

I'm starting to realise that I must know sod all about football as no matter how hard I try I can't honestly see what the majority on here see with regards to certain players/issues at the club? I therefore bow down to the majorities greater knowledge :rolleyes: