Morgan Fox

Guest Kagoshimaowl
8 hours ago, twolaptops said:

If we had to pick a "worst player" today he would get it................but credit to him for playing his part

Reach ran him close for that award.  Look at Hunt on the other side.  He ain’t a world beater but he’s a million times better than Fox!

15 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Gets a lot of stick. So only fair to give him some praise when he has a good game. Thought he played well today. Particularly in the second half, got forward well.

Well played Morgan Fox.

Eh ? Was having a chat with a few people at half time saying he was league one at best, how we have gone 3 seasons and only managed to buy fox in that position shows how well the recruitment department have done here.

Second half the whole dynamics changed because jos hopefully realised that being negative at home doesnt work and acted swiftly.

Goals also breed confidence.

8 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Eh ? Was having a chat with a few people at half time saying he was league one at best, how we have gone 3 seasons and only managed to buy fox in that position shows how well the recruitment department have done here.

Second half the whole dynamics changed because jos hopefully realised that being negative at home doesnt work and acted swiftly.

Goals also breed confidence.

Whats the eh for? He was poor first half. But I think he grew into the game second half and provided more of an outlet down the left than he ever has done. That is due to the change in tactics but also credit to Fox for having a better half.

12 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Whats the eh for? He was poor first half. But I think he grew into the game second half and provided more of an outlet down the left than he ever has done. That is due to the change in tactics but also credit to Fox for having a better half.

You never said you thought he was poor 1st half tho you just said he improved second half.

The tactics changed the dynamics for me in the second but fox is a very poor player and we need two decent full backs for me.

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

You never said you thought he was poor 1st half tho you just said he improved second half.

The tactics changed the dynamics for me in the second but fox is a very poor player and we need two decent full backs for me.

This ^^^    Its been the same for 2 seasons now . 

Hunt and Pudil were ok for the first season but we really need a upgrade in those areas 

11 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

We do need better. But just giving Fox some praise because he always gets pelters from the fans. Thought he did better in the second half. 

I think fox could work as a left centre half ,he is no wing back or full back ,if someone offers us 500k then he can go but I see him as a back up centre half more than anything ,he offers more than palmer does as palmer is only a back up right back where fox can play centre half . if I was to name our worst player its butterfield followed by palmer and fox . 

Looked promising in patches at the back of last season and was gaining in confidence and I was beginning to think he could be a good left back. 

I've changed my opinion now though, I because he's woefully inadequate as an attacking force going down the wing. Maybe given time, the right training and confidence though I think he'll prove there's a player there,but at cb not fullback. He's strong and good in the air and if we could convert him successfully could play alongside Lees with the right guidance of course. 

13 hours ago, York_Owl said:

What was the tactical change?

i know hutch went off and replaced with Joao. Did we switch formation at this point?

2 upfront, support for adthe from joao, made us more offensive, changed our approach.

• Thanks 1