Deadline Extended

3 minutes ago, Bobbob said:

This...

Yep, pretty sure we've extended the deadline every season for the last few years. As do many other companies when they've got a sale on but let's ignore this common sense and go back to conspiracy theories and looking for ways to throw mud at our club.

So then according to your theory, which is, err, not sure, you forgot to mention, but from your response I take it, the club reached its sales figures, had no problems

selling on phone, or online and the club shop wasn't closed for bad weather, disrupting ticket sales, and that maybe just maybe didn't need to extend the deadline

but just did it any way, Pffffft.

Nobody is throwing mud at the club, only airing why the deadline has been moved.

I suppose your going to tell me that it's due to massive demand.

lol

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 hours ago, jimbob 13 said:

All those people who might have skint themselves this month in order to buy one only to find they had another payday to sort it.

This

Thats really pee'd me off.

3 hours ago, Spookone said:

Just bought mine on-line, it's sent a cold shiver down my spine - it better be a whole lot better next season lol

Best way to do it Spook

One year at a time, did it online in 5 minutes.

Multi year might be ok for some....but non- refundable & who knows what the future holds.

46 minutes ago, elvin parsnip said:

I tried phoning about 20 times last week - on hold once for 10 mins - I presume cost me a lot ? Then went down today taking time off work to find a queue of one person in front of me .....

Not surprised if that was after the deadline extension.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
25 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Can't win can they? Good work steering group

If it was the steering group, why announce it this afternoon?

4 hours ago, mancowl08 said:

Just as well! I’ve spent all day trying! It has done my head in! 

I will now wait for them to call me back!

Don't hold your breath.

I have in the past sent loads of emails left messages on the phone when no reply.

I have never had a single reply.

This is because I can never order anything through the website as I cannot get it to work for me.

FFS.

Guest Ash76
36 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

If it was the steering group, why announce it this afternoon?

If you read the article, that's wasn't the only influence. Like i said they can't win , the same people moaning would have been moaning had they not

36 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

Don't hold your breath.

I have in the past sent loads of emails left messages on the phone when no reply.

I have never had a single reply.

This is because I can never order anything through the website as I cannot get it to work for me.

FFS.

They actually did call me back after 6pm tonight! Maybe there’s a back load of emails they have to get through! 

Im happy finally......season ticket purchased!

2 hours ago, elvin parsnip said:

I tried phoning about 20 times last week - on hold once for 10 mins - I presume cost me a lot ? Then went down today taking time off work to find a queue of one person in front of me .....

DC has to increase revenue somehow. 

I was going to get mine online tonight at the last minute but will wait now till the new deadline. A small victory I suppose for hanging on and having the money in my account for a further 3 weeks 

Not surprised it's been extended. Can't have got many going for one. Result on sat will have got a few more staying on though I reckon.

With the deadline being moved so far away, its clearly not just about the bad weather and phone lines. If it was that it would be moved to Friday or next Monday. Not nearly 3 weeks away. 

Guessing Chansiri is hoping positive results over Easter will turn a few more back to stay on.

Seasons been too much of a complete mess. From the sub standard performances, to the almost comical 150th " celebrations "

to the underwhelming management additions. etc etc etc. Add to that an economy that's uncertain, and what do you get.

All this buy now and buy cheaper.... why ?

Just give us all a season ticket at a fair price. Reward long standing customers with a discount, and / or certain benefits.