Deadline Extended

Not sold as many as hoped then. Hardly surprising the dross they have served up for the past season. 

I would have hoped for some sort of giveaway or reduction to grease the wheels maybe would help flagging sales. You only have to look at the High Street big names struggling at the minute to see that people aren't keen to part with the pound in thier pockets.

9 minutes ago, jimbob 13 said:

All those people who might have skint themselves this month in order to buy one only to find they had another payday to sort it.

In this situation myself,

I'm ecstatic that the deadlines been extended and I've skint myself for no reason what so ever 

:picnic:

...saying that knowing my luck of late if I'd left it they wouldn't of extended it! 

lol 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Prince said:

Not sold as many as hoped then. Hardly surprising the dross they have served up for the past season. 

I would have hoped for some sort of giveaway or reduction to grease the wheels maybe would help flagging sales. You only have to look at the High Street big names struggling at the minute to see that people aren't keen to part with the pound in thier pockets.

You say that but they're quite happy to spend £4 on a bloody jug off coffee from tax dodging coffee shops and the fast food shops are always full so there's money out there :-/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Just bought mine on-line, it's sent a cold shiver down my spine - it better be a whole lot better next season lol

I had the same feeling, cursing every step of the way and really begrudge giving them £640 after what’s gone on this season. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
22 minutes ago, mancowl08 said:

Just as well! I’ve spent all day trying! It has done my head in! 

I will now wait for them to call me back!

Took me approx 90 seconds. From scratch

Gutted tbh