Season Ticker Holders - bring a friend for free (offer at Leeds United)

20 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Bring a friend for free.

Leeds United have today launched a special offer, exclusively available to all 2017/18 season ticket holders as a thank you for your wonderful support this year. 

For our Easter Sky Bet Championship fixture with Bolton Wanderers on Friday 30th March (3:00pm) at Elland Road, season ticket holders can ‘bring a friend’ to the game for free*.

It is hoped tickets will completely sell out in the home sections at Elland Road and there promises to be a great atmosphere for the Good Friday clash.

The Whites are looking to complete a double over Bolton, having beaten the Trotters 3-2 on the first day of the campaign.

Season ticket holders can claim their complimentary general admission ticket in three ways:

- Online (discount applied when season ticket holders login and add a Bolton ticket to basket)

- Call the Ticket Office on 0371 334 1992

- Visit the West Stand Ticket Office at Elland Road in person.

Some interesting offers out there around the Championship during the run in...

Be interesting to see what Sheffield Wednesday will be dropping out in the next few weeks!

Our offer would be bring a friend charge him £20 put it in box at owls shop.

15 hours ago, briggowl said:

Last season 16/17 they had an offer that if they got over 15,000 ST holders and got to the premier league they would get the premier season ticket free. My Leeds mate said at the time that they wouldn't get that many, so guessing 14k, similar to where we were before CC made POTG ridiculous!

A lot wrong there in just two sentences.

The offer was a refund of 25% of your season ticket price if we got 15k season tickets sold and we failed to reach the playoffs, nowt to do with PL. This season we have 20k season ticket holders and 1k half season ticket holders.

I think some clubs are ahead of us in wanting to fill their grounds. In Leeds situation, this seems a sensible deal, it will help fill the ground and make fans feel good about the club.

Bolton's multiple ticket deal does the same, and Derby v Cardiff on Sunday is a tenner a ticket any stand. Even if the football isn't making fan's happy, the club's are trying to. Makes sense to me.

I've been potg for the last two seasons for a number of reasons, and we didn't pick up memberships  this year as the previous year had been complicated and we saw the least matches ever in a season. So to get my 3 kids (22, 18, 8) and the missus into the North stand against Fulham would be £154 with booking fees. I appreciate every game on our run  in is massive this season and much I'd love to see it, this is one we'll be passing on after recent pricey trips away to Bristol and Millwall, and the Easter hols coming up.

We are back to season tickets next year, but I do think the club misses a trick at times on how to treat the fans.

44 minutes ago, just visiting said:

A lot wrong there in just two sentences.

The offer was a refund of 25% of your season ticket price if we got 15k season tickets sold and we failed to reach the playoffs, nowt to do with PL. This season we have 20k season ticket holders and 1k half season ticket holders.

That is wee wee poor in a city of 750,000..next door to the biggest city in England without a football team..why haven't you got many fans??

24 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

That is wee wee poor in a city of 750,000..next door to the biggest city in England without a football team..why haven't you got many fans??

Maybe mismanaged and fans dont like it.

Hull city fans going the same way now with not putting money into the club while current owners are there.

16 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

An average of over 30k+ this season in the second division and despite fourteen years without top flight football, is pretty respectable I think for a rugger city. 

Why, as the biggest in Yorkshire, and coming from a city regarded as the home of football, has your club not averaged over 30k in over half a century, despite seventeen of those being in the top league and having more than enough capacity?

24 minutes ago, just visiting said:

An average of over 30k+ this season in the second division and despite fourteen years without top flight football, is pretty respectable I think for a rugger city. 

Why, as the biggest in Yorkshire, and coming from a city regarded as the home of football, has your club not averaged over 30k in over half a century, despite seventeen of those being in the top league and having more than enough capacity?

Anyone can pick out stats to suit an argument. Typical example:

Population of Leeds: 750,000

Population of Sheffield: 550,000

Fans attending football in Leeds: 30,000

Fans attending in Sheffield: 53,000

47 minutes ago, just visiting said:

We've got a bigger record crowd than you