Adam Reach

This thread got me thinking, if we are complaining about Reach, on the other wing last night we had George Boyd, how horrific is he ? Can’t pass the ball 5 yards, can’t cross, let’s the ball roll past him out of touch 5 times a game, runs like he is trying to stand up on a speed boat with nothing to hold on to.  He came with a fair bit of expectation but I don’t care how many times he played for Dyche in the premier league he’s useless. 

3 hours ago, Kanye West said:

He looked knackered last night, at times the only player trying to drive us forward.

Yet some people still slate him. :duntmatter:

Hes over working to make up for the underperformers, no wonder he fades later in the game and I fear his patience is wearing thin.

Starting to look tired and probably trying too hard.

He's the only midfielder who try's to make things happen and the only link from back to front. Can't expect him to deliver continuously with no help from anyone else.

Reach and Joao are the only two attack minded players that resemble any kind of championship quality. Dread to think how much worse it could be without these two.

Edited by LoadABallacks

Has been our player of the season by a country mile. Not sure picking him out for criticism is fair. Other than Joao, he's the only one that wants to do something with the ball and will take responsibility. I've been really impressed with his character for the most part of the season. 

Agreed about the fact he isn't worth 12 million. Not even worth the 5 million we paid for him in my eyes...

3 hours ago, twolaptops said:

Doing OK at moment which cannot be said re Loovens...Palmer...Fox....Butterfield....Jones....Boyd.....Rhodes......GET THESE  7 OUT........replace with Venancio...Hunt....Thorniley....Clare....Abdi.....Joao.....Matias

Mental that you want Abdi in the side...literally mental...its the definition of having something wrong with your brain.

3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Better on the left. Don't care what people say. He's the only one capable of taking a man on and putting a cross in. He's wasted in the middle. Played well there against Derby and that's about it. He looks lost.

Get him in his natural position, let him hug the touch line and let him get crosses in. 

I think he probably will when we've got the likes of Bannan back, he's doing a bit of everything at the minute just to help the team try and tick over.

2 hours ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Another clown thread, getting a lot of these lately, think people need to reassess their lives, we're all going through this season together, slagging off the players with nonsense threads all the time does nothing to help the situation. Reach has been the only shining light for pretty much this whole season.

Reach has almost singlehandedly carried this team throughout this season, the guy must be dead on his feet, with the work he puts in. So what do some owlstalkers do try to criticise him, think son will not be happy till we drive all the talented players away.

What will you complain a bout then price of a pie? Oh wait a minute done that already.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Reach has almost singlehandedly carried this team throughout this season, the guy must be dead on his feet, with the work he puts in. So what do some owlstalkers do try to criticise him, think son will not be happy till we drive all the talented players away.

What will you complain a bout then price of a pie? Oh wait a minute done that already.

Guy had 6 good games when he got some false confidence. Not good enough for our first team when fully fit. Heard it hear first. Wont play regularly for us next year.

He has steadily improved and easily current best player. He will keep his place in the team when / if all return.

Only way he won't play is if he gets a better offer, easily enough quality for a top 6 team. All about opinions though.

58 minutes ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Guy had 6 good games when he got some false confidence. Not good enough for our first team when fully fit. Heard it hear first. Wont play regularly for us next year.

The only reasons he won’t start regularly next season are injury or because we’ve sold him.

He has been our player of the year no doubt but I'm still not convinced he's a CM. Of course it's exciting when he gets the ball and drives through the middle but off the ball he's questionable. I know it's needs must at the minute but I'd say LWB is more of a problem area and I'd like to see him there, especially when Bannan is back.