Carlos had a dream..

57 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Carlos The Jacket. . . And The Bragging Rights Of The Tailor From Braga

Carlos Carvalhal has revealed the story behind his lucky jacket that is helping Swansea City climb away from the relegation zone.

The Swansea City manager flashed open the lining of his suit jacket after the victory over Sheffield Wednesday last week to reveal an embroidered message – “Carlos had a dream”.

It was a reference to a song the Wednesday fans used to sing about their former boss, before he left the club in late December and went on to join the Swans.

But the tailor who stitched in the message was not a Yorkshireman, but a Portuguese from Carvalhal’s home town of Braga.

Carvalhal says: “Where does Carlos had a dream come from?

“It is from a song the Sheffield Wednesday fans sang about me, but I must tell you I did not ask for that.

“I buy my clothes in one shop in my home city of Braga. The guy there is very creative, he offered me some shoes on my birthday and he had put ‘Carlos had a dream’ on them’.

“I bought a suit from him, and inside – even though I did not ask for it – he had put ‘Manager, Carlos Carvalhal – Carlos had a dream’.

“But he did it himself. I am not a narcissist. I did not request it, it was a surprise for me.”

Loves to come out withshit doesnt he ?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, whatevertrevor said:

Jesus, he was asked a question and gave an answer. 

I wanted him to go (it was obvious it was time) but still think he's a decent guy and I'd like to see him do well. I find it really weird how this 'Carlos is evil-incarnate' consensus has developed. 

Whatever Trevor!

Edited by TaxiMark
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Carlos The Jacket. . . And The Bragging Rights Of The Tailor From Braga

Carlos Carvalhal has revealed the story behind his lucky jacket that is helping Swansea City climb away from the relegation zone.

The Swansea City manager flashed open the lining of his suit jacket after the victory over Sheffield Wednesday last week to reveal an embroidered message – “Carlos had a dream”.

It was a reference to a song the Wednesday fans used to sing about their former boss, before he left the club in late December and went on to join the Swans.

But the tailor who stitched in the message was not a Yorkshireman, but a Portuguese from Carvalhal’s home town of Braga.

Carvalhal says: “Where does Carlos had a dream come from?

“It is from a song the Sheffield Wednesday fans sang about me, but I must tell you I did not ask for that.

“I buy my clothes in one shop in my home city of Braga. The guy there is very creative, he offered me some shoes on my birthday and he had put ‘Carlos had a dream’ on them’.

“I bought a suit from him, and inside – even though I did not ask for it – he had put ‘Manager, Carlos Carvalhal – Carlos had a dream’.

“But he did it himself. I am not a narcissist. I did not request it, it was a surprise for me.”

IF he's right in the head,

i know where there's a really big house full.:duntmatter::goalie::ghoulguy:WTF::carlosswfc:

33 minutes ago, whatevertrevor said:

I wanted him to go (it was obvious it was time) but still think he's a decent guy and I'd like to see him do well. I find it really weird how this 'Carlos is evil-incarnate' consensus has developed. 

He's an irritating sod that talks entirely too much.  

That question didnt require a flipping Carlos fable yarn spun up.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, whatevertrevor said:

i'd like to see him stood in the middle of the road when i'm driving down in the car.

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Screenshot_20180306-163934.jpg

Just googled that place...

"Quantity over quality" is the motto of OBI's "slow start fashion" concept, following through with the promise of creating comfortable items that make those who wear them feel good and love themselves even more. From S to XL you'll find items in natural fibbers, 100% pulling the wool over your eyes... all made with the best of Portugal's materials and handiwork.

:carlosswfc:

3 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Just googled that place...

"Quantity over quality" is the motto of OBI's "slow start fashion" concept, following through with the promise of creating comfortable items that make those who wear them feel good and love themselves even more. From S to XL you'll find items in natural fibbers, 100% pulling the wool over your eyes... all made with the best of Portugal's materials and handiwork.

:carlosswfc:

Carlos owns the shop and people inside it lol