Carlos had a dream..

As far as I can make out he was asked a question and answered it.

What is going on????

Why does that warrant such vile abuse and disrespect!

Don't get it, some sad individuals around!

Carlos the best and most successful manager we have had since BFR!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Davidioso said:

What is going on????

Let's not fool ourselves, is spending a load of cash and winning the big fat 0, zero, nothing Nada, all this Carlos most successful manager we have had in the last 30+ years is horse crap. 

Did we have a cup run or win. No 

Have we finished champions of anything.. Erm No. 

Have we gained a promotion.... Nope. 

Or got into Europe.... Nope. 

The man was not successful, he spent, something in the region of £30+ million on players plus wages and finished in the top 6 for two years. Look at it objectively and how can you actually say apart from one failed trip to Wembley he's the most successful manager we've had in all those years. 

Sturrock and Jones at least managed a promotion on a shoe string budget. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, steveger said:

He's nothing but a self important self obsessed c**t....

and i'm being nice as my dinners less than 5 minutes from being in my fat belly, home made chicken balti.....marvellous :biggrin: 

I need to know the Balti sauce recipe Asap

3 hours ago, robowl4life said:

Get f00ked Carlos, yet more bull bobar running from your mouth. 

Wonder if it "just came with a special bog roll pocket" so he could keep wiping the continuos shybo that comes from his mouth.

First chance I get, I'm backing Swansea to go down next season.

Edited by OneDavidHirst
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

I need to know the Balti sauce recipe Asap

http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/9892/chicken-balti.aspx

Not sure if our lass uses all them (she's not in at moment, out walking the streets on the game) or takes a few shortcuts but it tastes great , much better than the jar ones, some ingredients are kinda tricky to get hold off if you don't live in a big town or city though...

13 hours ago, steveger said:

http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/9892/chicken-balti.aspx

Not sure if our lass uses all them (she's not in at moment, out walking the streets on the game) or takes a few shortcuts but it tastes great , much better than the jar ones, some ingredients are kinda tricky to get hold off if you don't live in a big town or city though...

Cheers for that.

The hate mob are dwindling fast now they realise that Carlos was, in fact, working wonders. 

He has unfinished business. And with that... Its with great pleasure that i'm announcing the start up date of the new cult. We have the cult of Megson. Now the cult of Carlos is born.

@Simaniac Owl, a once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen. A Dream Team scenario. Two guys. One Ginger and one, well, was grey but now seems to be sporting Just For Men's latest shade... The Portugese Philosopher with the Ginger One as his assistant. A match made in heaven. A unified cult, together as one. 

Look at how happy they are together!! 

:manager:garymegson

16 hours ago, Davidioso said:

What is going on????

Its what people do when they going steaming in without thinking of the consequences. 

The people that are obsessed with battering or former manager are the ones that were so desperate to see him fail and hounded him out. The 'grass isn't always greener on the other side' has never rang as true as it has with a selection of Wednesday fans this season. 

It may have been time for Carlos to go when he did. It had got to a point where he couldn't see the wood for the trees but the minority were so incensed on getting him out, they forgot to think about 'who is going to do the job next'. I'm certain, that if these people were able to travel back in time knowing what they know now, they'd have afforded Carlos a bit more time. Guaranteed. 

8 minutes ago, ramone said:

The hate mob are dwindling fast now they realise that Carlos was, in fact, working wonders. 

He has unfinished business. And with that... Its with great pleasure that i'm announcing the start up date of the new cult. We have the cult of Megson. Now the cult of Carlos is born.

@Simaniac Owl, a once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen. A Dream Team scenario. Two guys. One Ginger and one, well, was grey but now seems to be sporting Just For Men's latest shade... The Portugese Philosopher with the Ginger One as his assistant. A match made in heaven. A unified cult, together as one. 

Look at how happy they are together!! 

FOOOK OFF!!

There is only one Cult associated with Wednesday. 

HIS Cult. 

The Cult of Megson. 

garymegson

The Ginger Genius 

HE is the creator. 

HE is immortal. 

He’s The Best. 

garymegson

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Simaniac Owl said:

FOOOK OFF!!

There is only one Cult associated with Wednesday. 

HIS Cult. 

The Cult of Megson. 

garymegson

The Ginger Genius 

HE is the creator. 

HE is immortal. 

He’s The Best. 

garymegson

But look at them. Look at them together. Its the dream...

Imagine Urby and Reda fighting it out for left back... Alex Lopez and Chris Lines bossing it in midfield... 

I bet his fridge magnets just randomly coalesced to form the phrase Carlos had a dream.

I bet every time he sits down for a can of alphabet spaghetti the company that made it saw fit to add enough of the right words to spell Carlos had a dream on his plate. 

16 hours ago, Davidioso said:

What is going on????

he's been the ruination of the best opportunity this club has had since bfr.

his work has not yet fully come to fruition, relegation to the third could be 'gift' to us.

can you imagine when the multi millionaire dc came to the club, with gray's side finishing midtable, you'd have said in two years all the money will have been spent, and you'll be in freefall into the third division?

Edited by dnhc
grammar

Carlos was head coach, not a manager. 

He picked the teams and chose the tactics and was relatively successful. 

All this talk about him spending £40 million is rubbish.  Head coaches might pinpoint targets but they don't barter on transfer fees or decide players wages.   

Why on earth would anyone want Swansea to go down?   Talk about sour grapes.   

On 06/03/2018 at 18:55, shezzas left peg said:

Let's not fool ourselves, is spending a load of cash and winning the big fat 0, zero, nothing Nada, all this Carlos most successful manager we have had in the last 30+ years is horse crap. 

Did we have a cup run or win. No 

Have we finished champions of anything.. Erm No. 

Have we gained a promotion.... Nope. 

Or got into Europe.... Nope. 

The man was not successful, he spent, something in the region of £30+ million on players plus wages and finished in the top 6 for two years. Look at it objectively and how can you actually say apart from one failed trip to Wembley he's the most successful manager we've had in all those years. 

Sturrock and Jones at least managed a promotion on a shoe string budget. 

Name a more successful manager then, since fat Ron.

Sturrock and Jones only got us out of the pub league. 

And no, he didn't win us the championship.   There's very few on here who have ever seen us as champions of any league.

I'm lucky.  I started going in 58-9 which was the last season we ever won any league.   

We don't know how Carlos would have done without money, but he seems to be doing OK at Swansea without spending any. 

13 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Name a more successful manager then, since fat Ron.

Sturrock and Jones only got us out of the pub league. 

And no, he didn't win us the championship.   There's very few on here who have ever seen us as champions of any league.

I'm lucky.  I started going in 58-9 which was the last season we ever won any league.   

We don't know how Carlos would have done without money, but he seems to be doing OK at Swansea without spending any. 

What I'm saying bud is sturrock was given a remit to get us out of the pub league on very limited funds and he was successful in doing that. 

Jones (never liked him) same remit same situation, same result was successful in getting the Jon done. 

Carlos spent 30+ million adding players to a very good core team built part by Jones and part by gray with the remit of promotion and had two attempts and failed, so how can he be our most successful manager, when in all reality he wasn't successful and didn't  get the remit given to him of promotion done. 

I dint slate him or call him names etc, I was just looking at the overall facts. 

If I'm asked to completely put an air ducting system in at work by the boss by the end of the week and come Friday home time, problems needed solving, missing stores or equipment or any other setback or excuse, if I haven't done what I was supposed to do even if I came close to finishing I wasn't successful at completing the task. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

7 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

What I'm saying bud is sturrock was given a remit to get us out of the pub league on very limited funds and he was successful in doing that. 

Jones (never liked him) same remit same situation, same result was successful in getting the Jon done. 

Carlos spent 30+ million adding players to a very good core team built part by Jones and part by gray with the remit of promotion and had two attempts and failed, so how can he be our most successful manager, when in all reality he wasn't successful and didn't  get the remit given to him of promotion done. 

I dint slate him or call him names etc, I was just looking at the overall facts. 

How much did "he" spend in 15/16?

How much did out rivals spend?

How much were our rivals squads worth (compared to our's) before they spent what they spent in 15/16?

1 minute ago, Donny.Owl said:

How much did "he" spend in 15/16?

How much did out rivals spend?

How much were our rivals squads worth (compared to our's) before they spent what they spent in 15/16?

Yes the money is both relative yet also not. As he didn't fulfill the task set out when he took over before bailing out as the shpit storm started to break were trying to recover from. 

You may think that coming close, but no cigar is successful, but for me it's a failure.