Reaction from Jos Luhukay

I think when we look to us we had our best chances in the first half but didn’t take those chances

We had two or three chances but in the second half, Swansea took theirs

The first half was balanced, but the second we didn’t keep up the pressure we like and could not come back after the goal

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hes right

we has chances

the free kick in the first minute was criminally just frittered away and set the tone 

He is right, I think we offered just about as much as we could under the circumstances however frustrating that might be. The last 20 was particularly frustrating but it was on trend with our 150th celebrations....

6 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

He spot on again. No bull straight and honest not the CC type post match comments we had towards the end

He needs to start doing something about it though, for his own sake.

Theres only so many times you can say “Well we defended awfully and the strikers couldn’t hit a barn door!”

It can soon stop being refreshingly honest and quickly start sounding like neglect on his part. 

Admittedly he’s working with the bare bones, but he’s shown it can work on occasion. So he needs to start knitting some consistency together.

Edited by NeonLeon

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

Theres only so ,any times you can say “Well we defended awfully and the strikers couldn’t hit a barn door!”

It can soon stop being refreshingly honest and quickly start sounding like neglect on his part. 

Admittedly he’s working with the bare bones, but he’s shown it can work on occasion. So he needs to start knitting some consistency together.

Problem is it’s a totally different side every match 

Add to that Hunt then got injured after half an hour and Boyd was playing left back and that’s big issues straight away

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

Theres only so many times you can say “Well we defended awfully and the strikers couldn’t hit a barn door!”

I think the players fitness Fitness is defined as rate of recovery after physical activity and atm its to long for how fast the games are coming up

I’m finding it quite hard to judge Luhukay, he has no time to work with the team, or what’s left of it, it’s purely recovery and go again. So perhaps in that context, the fact we have turned defeats into draws is creditable.

I think he’s a manager who is going to struggle to build much excitement though, it’s all a bit meh.