Tinpot pre walkout music

1 hour ago, zico.b said:

We sing The Mark n' Lard lyrics. Proper rebels us! lol

My lad also has his own version which he acts out on me:

Kick him in the nuggets

Punch him the stomach

Dig him in the kidneys 

Break his nose (headbutt).

It was funny when he was little........ not anymore.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

The way this season's gone so far we should walk out to the Benny Hill theme tune :duntmatter:

I've actually felt quite entertained over the last 2 home matches, under Carlos' tenure I'd have suggested Ennio Morricone's "Deborah's Theme" 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, musingowl said:

That Contender theme was morbidly depressing when it was played before matches. 

Game of Thrones is quality, and there’s a lot of opinions flying about on it to say most are claiming to have never watched it.

I can’t remember the initial point of this thread.

To be fair GOT is the most watched TV programme worldwide, took me 2 attempts to watch it, it's great IMO

2 hours ago, s73owl said:

Firestarter by prodigy let's try a bit of that :ghoulguy:

Smack My Biittcch Up would be better. I’d love if all our fans would sing “Chase ma biittcch’up, smack ma biittcch’up” as the team walked out. 

Edited by shandypants
  • Haha 2

I'm not generally a fan of music during sport but I really like that music that is played just before the teams come out at Hillsborough.  As soon as I hear it I know its time to go get to my seat.  Hi-ho is getting a bit long in the tooth now though, I remember singing this in this in the Top Rank in the mid-seventies FFS.

17 minutes ago, steveger said:

To be fair GOT is the most watched TV programme worldwide, took me 2 attempts to watch it, it's great IMO

Sat down with wife to watch last year  hoping it would be something we could enjoy together .

2 minutes in wife says - "isn't that the bloke off Holby City Dr Digby?" 

(Me thinking positive positive she's gonna like this)

A minute later Wooosh!!! "Digby's"  head gets lopped off ...

That's as far as we got I'm afraid WTF:.

I like Waterfront, but yeah I'd sack off that naff "epic" tune beforehand. 

We've had it for years and it's absolute dogw@nk. 

Remember when we use to come out to that god awful 90s dance/rave track? Brutal. 

During 15/16 they went through a period of playing RU Mine by the Arctics before the Contender theme tune and Waterfront as the players came out.

Maybe looking through rose tinted specs but I really enjoyed that pre-match playlist as I associate it with some fantastic games and Wednesday performances. That said I’d happily replace the Contender with the Owl video.