Tinpot pre walkout music

10 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Simple Minds are Celtic fans, as a Protestant based club aligned to Rangers I’d rather we not played that ‘song’, it’s pretty irresponsible to our British brothers and sisters north of the border.

UTO

Wednesday have nothing to do with religion, and especially not those two shithouse clubs. 

4 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Game of thrones is brilliant, must make you a cool hipster to tell everyone how you've never seen an episode or something.

I've never seen it... following the age old tradition of Owlstalk...

I declare it a load of infantile garbage.

I'm prepared to argue my point for 20+ pages...so don't waste your time.

FFS.

3 minutes ago, folger said:

We have been playing that music since before the books game on thrones uses as source material was written. Yes it’s tinpot but we can hardly rely on the atmosphere for a match day experience.

Let's not drag this thread down to traditional walk on music V GOT... keep it positive people eh?   Cheers Neil.

4 hours ago, cross owl said:

Realistic ? It's fantasy set in a place that doesn't exist whereas Vikings is set in an actual period of time . Bonus always being sean bean employed again to be killed lol

Thats my point. Personally I can't be doing with all this fantasy stuff ( each to his own). I'm just the same about Star Wars which a lot of people rave about. But at least we agree on the Sean Bean thing.

1 hour ago, folger said:

We have been playing that music since before the books game on thrones uses as source material was written. Yes it’s tinpot but we can hardly rely on the atmosphere for a match day experience.

Back in the day there was no walk on music.. IT killed any hope of atmosphere pre kick off !