Carlos press conference

2 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Indeed, they are. And, I think he'll keep them up.

Wait till next season though when they start to struggle and he begins to lose the plot.

They'll have a bloody field day with him.

:carlos:

My thoughts exactly. Keep them up this season. Turn stubborn and lose the dressing room next season. 

26 minutes ago, ramone said:

'I feel like I'm going home' - Shame on you if you have animosity towards this man. 

It would have been very easy for him to sit there and slate our club and be snide towards us. He's spoken about us with a warm heart and with 100% complete respect. 

Lets afford him the same treatment and stay classy fellow Owls

Victim of the Carlos bullshite 

• Haha 3

I am putting my 2 young kids through a crash course in swearing ready for Saturday. They will try and pop down the front to pretend they want a picture with ossie owl by the dug outs, then when they see carlos launch into a tirade of sickening abuse. 

Cant wait.

• Haha 5

If people want to boo him then that's their right.

He jumped ship to Swansea while we were 16th in the league and after some terrible player management by him.

And now he plays attacking football again at Swansea after we were crying out for it.

He went down in my estimation and a lot of fans are p*ssed off at him.

If I was there I wouldn't bother booing but he can't expect a good reception imo.

1 minute ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

If people want to boo him then that's their right.

He jumped ship to Swansea while we were 16th in the league and after some terrible player management by him.

And now he plays attacking football again at Swansea after we were crying out for it.

He went down in my estimation and a lot of fans are p*ssed off at him.

If I was there I wouldn't bother booing but he can't expect a good reception imo.

All this nonsense about him being an owl that he is spouting,  it’s disgusting.

i once booed our midfielder Paul McLaren so much in one away game I had to have oxygen at half time. Have already teed up the St. John’s ambulance guys for Saturday. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ramone said:

Do explain

Says anything to get people onside

"Ivesupported Swanseasince I started potty training" ,bullshite

Ive just watched his press conference and it seriously made me sick in the mouth .

The guy is two faced and soon as the going gets tough the real Carlos comes out 

People take football too seriously. I love a good boo of an ex player or an ex Sheff U player all part of the fun of the day. Used to really enjoy wolf whistling a player with long hair or singing 'Wheres you caravan'. Times move on I guess.

Sadly I guess we wont boo CC on Saturday which to me is a shame as it will probably be a flat atmosphere with low crowd otherwise.

2 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

Ive just watched his press conference and it seriously made me sick in the mouth .

The guy is two faced and soon as the going gets tough the real Carlos comes out 

Go on then, what’s the real Carlos?

5 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

But to be fair you're doing the same thing "Says anything to get people onside".

Because I don't believe he ever said this "Ivesupported Swanseasince I started potty training" :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I love him.

Awesome manager.

First sensible words you've typed on here.

Assuming we have a fit squad from August, I'm expecting Jos to do better than 4th and 6th if he stops another couple of years. That's assuming Jos is a better manager (time will tell).

The anti-Carlos posters who come on here should realize that you don't get to play for Porto, and manage Besiktas and Sporting Lisbon and an English premier league team if you don't know anything about football.