Carlos press conference

1 hour ago, Maxine said:

Instead of booing Carlos we should cheer our team on.  Create of positive atmosphere it Could make a difference. 

I agree.  Booing people always makes them try harder, and if they succeed, anatgonise us if they win!   After Tuesday we should be on a high so lets be positive.

Only read the first page.

Some of the comments are just f****n pathetic and quite frankly, embarrassing.

If this is going to be a yardstick of the reaction on Saturday, I might be tempted to give it a miss.

I don't want to be associated with any of this c**p and want no part of it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

If this is going to be a yardstick of the reaction on Saturday, I might be tempted to give it a miss.

I'd not worry about it mate

Telling people not to boo or to cheer or to get behind the team or to give Nuhiu a chance doesn't work - people just do what they want to

Honestly not worth getting wound up about and after Saturday the whole Carlos thing will have gone away

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

I am confused as to whether you are having a pop at the lovers or haters though

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I'd not worry about it mate

Telling people not to boo or to cheer or to get behind the team or to give Nuhiu a chance doesn't work - people just do what they want to

Honestly not worth getting wound up about and after Saturday the whole Carlos thing will have gone away

Not overly "worrying" about it, and not particularly "telling" people not to react either way.

Just think it's embarrassing & don't want associating (as a Wednesdayite)  with it.

But appreciate the advice.

:biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, bigthinrob said:

Yeah I can see how it's complicated, wouldn't worry about it.

Like our leader says it'll all be done after Satday.

Unless there is a replay 

Never seen the point in booing anyone, it motivates the opposition and booing anyone who plays for us has never made them play better.

It only makes the people who boo feel better about themselves. All I ask is people try their best and if it's not good enough get someone better.

Let's hope that's the case with Carlos

18 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Most of the people posting on here won't be anywhere near Hillsborough on Saturday I wouldn't worry lol

I've made this point before but if Jos keeps us up and in the next two years gives us two credible assaults on the top six he will have done well.  Chances are he won't get the chance.  Not many managers serve two full seasons at this level and possible the owner will be trigger happy having delayed it too long this season.

Who cares about Carlos ffs. He’s gone, thank god. The miss he partly created will eventually be sorted, and we will bounce back. I won’t give him a second thought come Saturday. 

All that matters is we win, would that feel any better if it was Swansea, or Shrewsbury ? No , I just want to win. Carlos is thankfully our past, for once our fans need to look forward 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Positivity week on here Davey

Let's not be sniping at other fans like that 

I am positive. Looking forward to the game  nothing to lose lets give it a go. Just saying that all those taking the jilted boyfriend stance won't be there so why be concerned lol

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

I am positive. Looking forward to the game  nothing to lose lets give it a go. Just saying that all those taking the jilted boyfriend stance won't be there so why be concerned lol

It's just reyt tiresome tho.... 

Post a positive instead of a negative

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

lol

Owlstalk Shop