Moaners

Basic mistakes..its bloody infuriating...Yea I know it happens but I'm not gonna applaud it.

Why start Loovens/..if you are gonna take him off  when chasing the game...Then bring another centre half on later in Thornily when you are still chasing the bloody game?..Simply to stop Brum scoring more?

Bloody awful f.ook up of a game

Edited by asteener1867

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What is it that's cheesed you off Bill?

What you seen/read to get you all angry?

Sadly I'm out of the country at the moment so couldn't see the game as I would normally only able to read other peoples comments,the professionals measured and factual the fans emotional as I would expect I am as gutted as any body probably more so being  2,500 miles from home,everyone is entitled to an opinion but for christ sake lets keep in perspective.

8 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Many Sheffielders rarely hold their tongue and doesnt take much of what upsets them for them to gob off. Its what they do, over react..Players dont deserve that today..

3 freak incidents and the games gone..they were hardly much better than us.

It happens..scratch that move on.

Whilst i think slagging the players during a game dosnt help how on earth can you dismiss how poor we were today against one of the poorest sides ive seen.

Worrying times at the minute from this lot.

A couple of decent seasons reaching the play offs has built up hope and expectancy with fans which has been crushed this season.

Any club with decent ambition would really have kicked on this season but unfortunately we have lost momentum.

Poor recruitment, poor leadership and a poor 'on pitch' strategy has left us in the situation we find ourselves.

Its dog eat dog in the Championship and currently we are a Poodle mixing it with Alsations.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Many Sheffielders rarely hold their tongue and doesnt take much of what upsets them for them to gob off. Its what they do, over react..Players dont deserve that today..

But this isn't a one off really is it. It's yet another defeat in a truly dismal season. We are dropping like a stone. That is why people were so upset and rightly so.

15 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Lee/ Bannan our most creative players OUT

Lees/ Hutchinson our best defensive players OUT

First choice keeper OUT (Although Wildsmith is doing a cracking job)

Fletcher/ Hooper/ FF best goal threat OUT

This is no joke having taken these out of the equation what are we left with? 

Understandable we are struggling a little in scoring and had a bad result today but considering all this 3 good clean sheets isn't so bad as it stands!

We move on in hope things change.

We are left with international players and experienced championship players, so yes i do expect a lot better than that complete and utter shiite today!

32 minutes ago, billowl said:

After 73 years of following Wednesday and 62 years of attending Hillsborough plus hundreds of away games I thought I had a decent understanding of just how many idiots follow football but the advent of social media lets me read the comments of the FEW total knobheads that consider themselves to be fans of our Great Club.I can promise you there has been far worse at Hillsborough over the years but we are still here and will be many years to come,football is a marathon not a sprint.WAWAW??????

Yes, but in your day promotion/relegation didn't mean so much.

It was a tanner to get in, and players were on modest wages.

You travelled with the players to the ground on the tram.

In this day and age, with so much money being invested in football, relegation for this club would be an absolute disaster; one which would have a devastating impact for many years.

Edited by Athelwulf
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Despite the two howlers and the joke of a ref, there were players out there that couldn't play a basic pass and some of the effort from them was a disgrace!

Some players aren't good enough and some or lazy!

They looked like a bunch of strangers ouy there.

The worse thing about it was the fact Birmingham were woeful themelves.

21 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Take it your not a sheffielder then pal...looks like youre having a dig at 'us' too.

Chansiri's made a real mess of things.

Maybe we should have gambled, as Wolves have done, when the wind was in our sails.

Then keeping Carlos when he should have been released.

And why not go for Karanka, a man who knows the league and has a proven track record in it?

We're going to play defensively under this bloke anyway.

Jos may come good, but it's a gamble.

21 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Haven't seen the game but LEEDS

irrelevant bud don't care about what Leeds do or Utd,but this year,even though we hammered Leeds they are both superior to us.look at the table. before the happy clappers shout up

33 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

This.

People are focusing on individual errors. People are focusing on the ref. But it was a poor, poor team performance. I can't believe some of our fans are actually trying to reinvent the game as one where we were the better team and desperately unlucky.

Until those errors we were more than comfortable.

It’s hard to come back from literally gifting the opposition 2 goals.

I've seen far worse than today. Happily I missed Burton. This season the Barnsley game was the worst.

As for today we let in two stupid goals under no pressure. Gross errors.  By good young players who have really delivered for us the last month and deserve to be backed. We then have been victim to a really terrible sending off and that's that. Second half we at least kept our heads up.  

Not to say we were unlucky but everything went wrong and it's one of those things.  And at the end of the day we are marginally safer than we were because the weakest teams haven't closed the gap and now have a little bit less road.