Moaners

THe second was obviously down to Wildsmith..The first either Venancio or Wildsmith...dunno whether Wildsmith shouted or not...but from the Kop Venancio seemed to go over to Wildsmith later and hold his hand up...

It easily happens a ricket from a keeper and there were some ironic cheers from the Kop when he stopped a similar one later...uncalled for, the bloke has saved us points since coming into the team, so surely he is allowed one bad game , when you have certtain players doin' f.ook all every time they trot out

23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Not seen anyone crucifying Wildsmith at all

Not one post actually

Thats because no one has hes just making things up as he goes along.

Everyone knows wildsmith is a decent keeper but hes still young and today is an example of why you should shoot on a wet day because anything can happen.

1 hour ago, billowl said:

After 73 years of following Wednesday and 62 years of attending Hillsborough plus hundreds of away games I thought I had a decent understanding of just how many idiots follow football but the advent of social media lets me read the comments of the FEW total knobheads that consider themselves to be fans of our Great Club.I can promise you there has been far worse at Hillsborough over the years but we are still here and will be many years to come,football is a marathon not a sprint.WAWAW??????

2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Yep..left after 81 minutes..missed 3 home games in 6 years..living near crystal peaks now..

So do you not think the players we absolutly woeful today.

Also i know rhodes hasnt been great lately but if he isnt injured how is he not even on the bench ?

Worrying times like i said.

4 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

So do you not think the players we absolutly woeful today.

Also i know rhodes hasnt been great lately but if he isnt injured how is he not even on the bench ?

Worrying times like i said.

Thought we were struggling a little to get a foothold in the match till they were given three gifts they probably couldnt believe.. But theres absolutely no reason we couldnt have gotten a result if these incidents didnt happen.

And yes its a little worrying the way its turned out

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

I thought ironic cheers for Wildsmith for catching the ball after his mistake that gave them the second goal was quite possibly one of the low points of recent Wednesday fans behaviour.

To deliberately undermine a player who has been one of the success stories in recent matches says more about the Wednesday fans than it does Wildsmith.  

1 minute ago, bigthinrob said:

I thought ironic cheers for Wildsmith for catching the ball after his mistake that gave them the second goal was quite possibly one of the low points of recent Wednesday fans behaviour.

To deliberately undermine a player who has been one of the success stories in recent matches says more about the Wednesday fans than it does Wildsmith.  

Thought that was the brum fans

After 73 years of following Wednesday and 62 years of attending Hillsborough plus hundreds of away games I thought I had a decent understanding of just how many idiots follow football but the advent of social media lets me read the comments of the FEW total knobheads that consider themselves to be fans of our Great Club.I can promise you there has been far worse at Hillsborough over the years but we are still here and will be many years to come,football is a marathon not a sprint.WAWAW??????

Your correct, we have seen worse . The mid 70`s were shocking ,BUT we wernt robbed blind to sit and suffer it , unlike now. 

Guest The Horse

Thanks for the heads up on what I'm missing,'crown green bowling eh' I don't know how old you are sunshine but think I've probably been watching football and especially Wednesday longer than you've been alive

I'm 150 years old.

My first taste today of life under Jos Sure it was a bad day at the office, but I have to say, I saw little influence of his much vaunted organisational skills

The three at the back, I’ve never been a fan, and today we looked all over the place Doesn’t help that the keeper looks shaky, and doesn’t seem to organise his defence I’m sure he’s better then than that, but the few tim s I’ve seen him, he’s looked nervous 

Midfield looked non existent, and because of this, the forwards were living off scraps 

Joao’s  goal was beautifully taken, similar to his other 2 finishes this season That was the only crumb of comfort this afternoon Both sendings off were harsh in my opinion Worrying times indeed

4 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Yeah they were doing it as well, but it started on the Kop straight after his mistake.

Honestly didnt hear it on the kop

Thought the kop was quite positive towards the players today, even wildsmith..and then just resigned to the loss. 

I've never seen the kop cheer so loud ironically at the ref as much as when we won that free kick

1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

Chansiri's made a real mess of things.

Maybe we should have gambled, as Wolves have done, when the wind was in our sails.

Then keeping Carlos when he should have been released.

And why not go for Karanka, a man who knows the league and has a proven track record in it?

We're going to play defensively under this bloke anyway.

Jos may come good, but it's a gamble.

Aye he's had a good start at Forest that Karanka. 

1 hour ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Every time Chansiri has talked about his transfer policy he’s said he wants as much squad depth as possible to account for such an eventuality. Well we’ve seen what our depth looks like today and it was absolutely pitiful.

Yet, with the same lads in the previous five games we've coped well.

A couple of mistakes cost us dear, it happens occasionally and you have to learn from them.

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Some Wednesday fans are fickle as they come, earlier this week Wildsmith was a future England keeper and tonight he'll be crucified no doubt. 

Had to amend that for you Not Jon, we're not all flapping f4nnies.

He had a nightmare twenty minutes but other than that played well - two great saves in the 2nd half kept it reasonable, considering.

I applauded him at the end as he walked to the Kop (Venancio too) - he'll learn from the mistakes and it'll make him an even better keeper.