Moaners

After 73 years of following Wednesday and 62 years of attending Hillsborough plus hundreds of away games I thought I had a decent understanding of just how many idiots follow football but the advent of social media lets me read the comments of the FEW total knobheads that consider themselves to be fans of our Great Club.I can promise you there has been far worse at Hillsborough over the years but we are still here and will be many years to come,football is a marathon not a sprint.WAWAW??????

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest RocketOwl
7 minutes ago, billowl said:

After 73 years of following Wednesday and 62 years of attending Hillsborough plus hundreds of away games I thought I had a decent understanding of just how many idiots follow football but the advent of social media lets me read the comments of the FEW total knobheads that consider themselves to be fans of our Great Club.I can promise you there has been far worse at Hillsborough over the years but we are still here and will be many years to come,football is a marathon not a sprint.WAWAW??????

Not really rye attitude for anyone to have in any sport or business. Just because times have been bad in the past doesn't mean we should accept them now.

1 minute ago, Glenn59 said:

yes it was dire in the early and mid 1970's but the money spent by Carlos the Clown has been wasted in many ways. marathon....well we're running downhill very quickly

Are you sure, we stopped running and started that pedestrian training under CC, so it's more like a brisk walk after the ball rolling down the hill. lol

Guest The Horse

It's an emotional game.
People will rant and shout at what they see at that moment in time. May well think more rationally afterwards.
If we make massive gaffs and play like melons, people will gob off.
It's not a game for considered thought and reflection from the audience.
Might want to take up crown green bowling?

1 minute ago, roundhayowl said:

I personally can't remember a worse first half performance than that and I've never left at HT before in my life. Pitiful.

This.

People are focusing on individual errors. People are focusing on the ref. But it was a poor, poor team performance. I can't believe some of our fans are actually trying to reinvent the game as one where we were the better team and desperately unlucky.

Lee/ Bannan our most creative players OUT

Lees/ Hutchinson our best defensive players OUT

First choice keeper OUT (Although Wildsmith is doing a cracking job)

Fletcher/ Hooper/ FF best goal threat OUT

This is no joke having taken these out of the equation what are we left with? 

Understandable we are struggling a little in scoring and had a bad result today but considering all this 3 good clean sheets isn't so bad as it stands!

We move on in hope things change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Geosword said:

It's an emotional game.
People will rant and shout at what they see at that moment in time. May well think more rationally afterwards.
If we make massive gaffs and play like melons, people will gob off.
It's not a game for considered thought and reflection from the audience.
Might want to take up crown green bowling?

Thanks for the heads up on what I'm missing,'crown green bowling eh' I don't know how old you are sunshine but think I've probably been watching football and especially Wednesday longer than you've been alive

3 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Lee/ Bannan our most creative players OUT

Lees/ Hutchinson our best defensive players OUT

First choice keeper OUT (Although Wildsmith is doing a cracking job)

Fletcher/ Hooper/ FF best goal threat OUT

This is no joke having taken these out of the equation what are we left with? 

Understandable we are struggling a little in scoring and had a bad result today but considering all this 3 good clean sheets isn't so bad as it stands!

We move on in hope things change.

Every time Chansiri has talked about his transfer policy he’s said he wants as much squad depth as possible to account for such an eventuality. Well we’ve seen what our depth looks like today and it was absolutely pitiful.

I’m also in my 70’s, and can’t recall doing somersaults over a result like today’s, the only good news is that all of the bottom clubs, other than Brum lost today, we are currently outsiders in a relegation battle, and have been for a while, best get used to it and trust that Jos can sort matters out.