SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - V - READING - FA CUP - OMDT

5 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

Most CEO's do understand the industry. 

No, he's correct. The entire scope of an industry isn't necessarily relevant to a CEO. Consider that the head of NASA doesn't need to be a rocket scientist, as NASA hires actual rocket scientists to handle that aspect of their operation. 

3 minutes ago, bobness said:

No, he's correct. The entire scope of an industry isn't necessarily relevant to a CEO. Consider that the head of NISA doesn't need to be a rocket scientist, as NASA hires actual rocket scientists to handle that aspect of their operation. 

Booloccs had my CV all typed out, never in my wildest would have thought you need to be a rocket scientists to work at NISA.

Edited by daleblue

4 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Booloccs had my CV all typed out, never in my wildest would have thought you need to be a rocket scientists to work at NISA.

Just put it on. Everyone lies on their CV anyway. 

You can put me as a reference. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bobness said:

Just put it on. Everyone lies on their CV anyway. 

You can put me as a reference. 

Thanks bob.

CV updated. Rocketry as a child was always fun any way.

Edited by daleblue

18 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

Most CEO's do understand the industry. 

In small companies that is the case but not in large companies. I worked for a very large insurance company, they brought in a CEO from a drug company.

11 minutes ago, bobness said:

No, he's correct. The entire scope of an industry isn't necessarily relevant to a CEO. Consider that the head of NASA doesn't need to be a rocket scientist, as NASA hires actual rocket scientists to handle that aspect of their operation. 

Until this year, the head of NASA was an ex-astronaut though

I like the look of that central midfield three - I don't know about Pelupessy (although reports from Holland sound promising), but Reach and Boyd certainly bring a lot of energy to the centre of the park, which is something we've sorely missed with Lee, Hutchinson and Bannan out.

Hopefully the lethargic performances we became accustomed to with Jones and Butterfield as a central pairing are now a thing of the past.

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I like the look of that central midfield three - I don't know about Pelupessy (although reports from Holland sound promising), but Reach and Boyd certainly bring a lot of energy to the centre of the park, which is something we've sorely missed with Lee, Hutchinson and Bannan out.

Hopefully the lethargic performances we became accustomed to with Jones and Butterfield as a central pairing are now a thing of the past.

Expect alot of the play being up to Nuhiu and Boyd, Matias and Reach will be looking to get onto them second balls.