Arrive early for Tuesday night's FA Cup match

I have a season ticket in the grandstand, I expect to watch every match from my chosen seat, if the Grandstand had been open, I would have made the effort to go to the game, with my lad, but as it's not open, I'm not going, for the game the club offer no family area, short sighted, not for the first time.

12 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

It's confusing but no not on matchdays

And you have to present a match ticket on the door if you're going in

And it can or can't be a match ticket loaded onto a membership card depending on who's on the door

lol

Heard you can act out your virtual ticket...but I would check first.

FFS.

1 hour ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Is the game definitely going ahead?

there will be and is a lot of snow above Sheffield but Hillsborough is low down so game will be on ,though drive home might be fun as most roads are above ground and snow showers are predicted for next 24 hours. 

2 hours ago, cardiff05 said:

I have a season ticket in the grandstand, I expect to watch every match from my chosen seat, if the Grandstand had been open, I would have made the effort to go to the game, with my lad, but as it's not open, I'm not going, for the game the club offer no family area, short sighted, not for the first time.

Grow up.

The club have reasons to only open certain stand and all fans are equally affected. Is it really an effort to sit elsewhere?

45 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Grow up.

The club have reasons to only open certain stand and all fans are equally affected. Is it really an effort to sit elsewhere?

Typical response from some of the people on here, the club have the right to not open the Grandstand,  I can choose not to go because of this, I can choose give my opinion on this forum, but I  expected a response like this, because I know what some of our fans are like. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

It's confusing but no not on matchdays

And you have to present a match ticket on the door if you're going in

And it can or can't be a match ticket loaded onto a membership card depending on who's on the door

lol

Wednesday Tap has replied to a tweet saying 'anyone who has a valid ticket will be able to enter on matchday'.  My ticket for tonight is loaded onto my season card, I can't prove that I have a valid ticket unless the Tap has a card scanner.  I'm going to try and get in for about 16:00, that leaves me time to get somewhere else if they won't let me in.

3 minutes ago, wisewoodowl said:

Wednesday Tap has replied to a tweet saying 'anyone who has a valid ticket will be able to enter on matchday'.  My ticket for tonight is loaded onto my season card, I can't prove that I have a valid ticket unless the Tap has a card scanner.  I'm going to try and get in for about 16:00, that leaves me time to get somewhere else if they won't let me in.

Is this a thing then with "the Tap" as 3 of us (all ST holders with loaded tickets) were planning on going in tonight since we have no kids for once? We normally go in the crown and wouldn't want to walk all way to the ground to find out we can't get in. Surely anybody with a swfc ST can go in on a match day! 

35 minutes ago, cardiff05 said:

Typical response from some of the people on here, the club have the right to not open the Grandstand,  I can choose not to go because of this, I can choose give my opinion on this forum, but I  expected a response like this, because I know what some of our fans are like. 

Did you really expect people to back you up?

You are acting like a spoilt child and its a ridiculous reason not to go.

2 hours ago, cardiff05 said:

You mean that some people might have different views to yours?

Is that a bad thing?

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Markhs21owl said:

Is this a thing then with "the Tap" as 3 of us (all ST holders with loaded tickets) were planning on going in tonight since we have no kids for once? We normally go in the crown and wouldn't want to walk all way to the ground to find out we can't get in. Surely anybody with a swfc ST can go in on a match day! 

I don’t know pal, I’ve not been in before. Like yourself, I fancied trying it tonight so looked on their twitter account for any updates and saw the tweet that I quoted earlier. 

2 hours ago, wisewoodowl said:

I dont' understand how this is so complicated and messy

If anyone from the brewery or the club is reading this please PLEASE sort this out and communicate it when done

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

there will be and is a lot of snow above Sheffield but Hillsborough is low down so game will be on ,though drive home might be fun as most roads are above ground and snow showers are predicted for next 24 hours. 

I agree.

There is a distinct shortage of underground roads in and

around Sheffield.:rolleyes: