Arrive early for Tuesday night's FA Cup match

Why whenever we have a cup tie and close a stand due to expectations of a low attendance we then get this warning.

There's always loads of closed turnstiles so why don't the club just open a few more up ? Is it just a cost saving or is there another reason such as so many turnstiles have card scanners.

Seems madness to have to turn up extra early on a freezing cold night to sit in a ground that's a quarter full.

6 hours ago, cardiff05 said:

I have a season ticket in the grandstand, I expect to watch every match from my chosen seat, if the Grandstand had been open, I would have made the effort to go to the game, with my lad, but as it's not open, I'm not going, for the game the club offer no family area, short sighted, not for the first time.

How pathetic.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I dont' understand how this is so complicated and messy

If anyone from the brewery or the club is reading this please PLEASE sort this out and communicate it when done

I’m in the Tap now, too early for the door security. The barman has said that entry with a Season Card is ok.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

yeah that's the barman though

It's security that decides on the door

lol

I’m doing my best!!!

I explained the situation about loading FA Cup tickets onto Season Cards and he said he’d let security know.

Don’t know why I bother, I’m inside and cosy with a pint of Wednesday Ale 

lol