Keith Andrews ha ha ha

I actually thought that Brown suprisingly was fair and very positive about the Wednesday performance.

It was also rather ironic to hear Hichcliffe saying that Loovens needed to stay on his feet more.

He has probably forgotten the match at Watford a few years back when Tommy Smith had him on his backside time and again.

Hinchcliffe - the worst left back ever to play for England?

I like Andrews and especially as he was brave enough to criticise Carlos even last season when we were in (or chasing) the playoffs. 

His comment about the player’s fitness wasn’t accurate but he doesn’t watch every Wednesday game. But he did realise that our setup and tactics under Carlos were normally wrong though, and that Jos did an excellent job last night 

Hinchcliffe is one that I’m often confused about because he seems overly negative about Wednesday. Whereas other ex pro’s who have played for us are usually very positive.

3 hours ago, LoadABallacks said:

I like Andrews, he’s been bang on about us every time we’ve played. 

Don’t get the hate, Just because he he says it as it is and doesn’t blow smoke up our arses. 

Apart from saying Jos was a cop out saying the players fitness was a problem

He's the best pundit on the EFL Sky Sports team.

Obviously knows his stuff, and was clearly a very intelligent footballer.

As for Andy Hinchcliffe. He's abysmal. The reason for Loovens deserving his second yellow card...because "he didn't need to make the challenge." Since when has that ever been a bookable offence. 

16 hours ago, ANDY said:

Talks more sense than that ugly b'stard Brown

Summat wrong we that lad. Stood in exactly the same spot at the side of the pitch and never moved his feet an inch in the whole build up. He put me about a bit. Pretty scary in a Jimmy Saville type of way