look whose recently become a free agent

German players do well in this league in my opinion so let the new revolution begin....would quit like that heffalump guy who does the bow and arrow poo thing for Huddersfield lol lol...always be a legend for me when he said the f bomb on live sky tv lollol

• Haha 1

Exactly what we don't need, this isn't a retirement home for aging footballers who want a last pay day.

About time we started producing our own talent and identifying younger players who we can develop and move us forward and have a genuine resale value. Start thinking Southampton, Brentford, Peterborough, Barnsley and dare i say it the pigs in our approach if we want to progress and not fall foul of FFP.

Edited by full fathom five

1 hour ago, Feelthepayne said:

The difference between our has beens and this has been is that he is a world cup winner and he is actually good unlike some of our has been midfielders

A.K.A Jones

How old is he now bud... The one thing they have in common as we all do, we get old, slow and the body can't take the punishment anymore, maybe if we were playing in Italy where the pace is that slow you can stroll around in the top division in midfield at 40+. 

The championship is physically demanding and absolutely hectic especially in midfield, you need to be able to run and battle for 90 minutes 2 games a week almost, which has been our biggest downfall this season too many players that just can't physically handle that sort of game week in week out. 

Yes world Cup winnier, but that's now gone. It comes to us all unfortunately. 

Edited by shezzas left peg