look whose recently become a free agent

1 minute ago, debram said:

Him n jones, midfield dynamos (not)

IF we're playing 4231,(for me) the 2 need to be 'werewolves', young and fit enough to get about all over their designated area, making people on the opposition side wish they hadn't been picked today, and going home with a limp.

• Like 1

I love the mentality of ‘he’s past it’.

1.He wouldn’t come

2. We couldn’t afford him

3. Joey Barton was the best midfielder in the championship for Burnley yet some on here didn’t want him despite the fact that he was what we needed after the Hull defeat but still they didn’t want him due to lack of pace and attitude....

4. It’s not pop factor so stop worrying about who you like and who is any good and leave it to Jiz Bukkake.

10 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

1.He wouldn’t come

3. Joey Barton was the best midfielder in the championship for Burnley yet some on here didn’t want him despite the fact that he was what we needed after the Hull defeat but still they didn’t want him due to lack of pace and attitude....

4. It’s not pop factor so stop worrying about who you like and who is any good and leave it to Jiz Bukkake.

This is the guy that went to the useless Chicago Fire.  And did the square root of nought.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

1.He wouldn’t come

To be fair Barton would've been a bit of a gamble

gets coat