THIS PRETTY MUCH NAILS IT....

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Maybe he wasn't so clueless after all, then?

:manager:

However it came about, I don't see that it matters too much - we got what the majority of us wanted in Carlos' departure. If he instigated it, then hopefully he's done us a favour in the long run.

I hope he lets them flop ....

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Another one who believed that the fans were to blame after reading the statement

'Another one'? A little condescending that. My opinion, and yours, are worth just as much/little as everyone else's. 

Also I don't appreciate people telling me what I believe, especially when what they say is utterly wrong.

I don't really care if he's conned us or not, his position had become untenable & in truth he should have gone a couple of months ago at the very least & in hindsight probably after the Huddersfield play off embarrassment.

Thankfully he's now gone, let's look forward.

7 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

its unbelievable that I refused to go to another game after Bolton away (league) til carlos got the sack ,and being going to the Swansea games instead ,now he's on his way to Swansea .

unbelievable jeff

I was gonna get a ticket for the Spurs game n'all!!! :carlosswfc:

Just now, Fuzzy logics said:

I was gonna get a ticket for the Spurs game n'all!!! :carlosswfc:

I was talking to a mate few week back about swans games we was gonna attend ,I just got 'forget it' texted to me

remember the other day I said Swansea would stay up ,well obviously it looked unlikely but now its gone to impossible with carlos onboard huw Jenkins thinking 

1 minute ago, Bronco Blue said:

CC has 18 games to save Swansea. As he enjoyed 27 points from 23 games with us I same sort of expect the return in south Wales to give them another 20 points, maybe 21, assuming he gets them playing the same way as he did in S6 this season.

So if Swansea get 34 points will that be enough? I've heard a team needs more than 35/36 to stay up

there is a difference grinding out a point against burton and Manchester city 

• Like 1

Jeez, what’s the problem, it’s worked out good for all concerned, or it will do if we get our man As most would agree, it was no longer working out for Carlos, and we wanted a change He’s got himself fixed up, and has presumably saved us a bit of compensation What’s up with you, it’s what we wanted isn’t it